grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
was going through the pics on here. took forever to find it then couldnt repost it. hahaa you had your hen on your shoulder. pic. # 1211.

Curiosity has gotten ahold of me... Do you guys have boys or girls and are they teens or younger?
Well I have a twenty year old son. She has a 10 year old boy and a girl 13. I consider them mine though. Unfortunately their dad don't see them but maybe once a year. Yeah he's one of those fathers of the year. That's ok though. His lose is my gain. He's missing out on some great years. He'll realize it one day when it's to late.

Wishing has like 8 ovations already.
celebrate.gif

It's mainly about your birds eating it whole.. It's fine when it's chopped and not all birds are interested in eating it especially if they get good nummies
Oh they get good treats all the time. I have to make myself not give them too much. My favorite hen is spoiled and she thinks that the treats are all for her. I swear when I give some to the others she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

was going through the pics on here. took forever to find it then couldnt repost it. hahaa  you had your hen on your shoulder. pic. # 1211.
who me?

Oh they get good treats all the time. I have to make myself not give them too much. My favorite hen is spoiled and she thinks that the treats are all for her. I swear when I give some to the others she looks at me with tears in her eyes.
who me?

yes you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom