grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alaskan king crab meat sauteed in butter . my all time favorite.

I would love to give that massage, unfortunately Im not your type.  Maybe one day, Just for the hell of it, we will meet half way.   :gig  

I'm getting HUNGRY!
now I wanna da..... massage. :lau

Yes they are, hoping dd gets one still. She is the one that has her processed into jerky, summer sausage, pepper sticks & hot dogs. Plus I just want her to get one. That's pretty huge that she goes out & hunts by herself. She took her niece to hunter safety this year & took her out bow hunting. She built them a nice blind for the both of them. Hoping her hard work pays off.

That is so cool that she hunts. First time I saw a woman hunting I couldn't believe it. That's when I told myself that I had to find me a woman that hunts or wants to hunt. Pearl went squirrel hunting and loved . But she really wants to start deer hunting. If she ever gets time between work and school.

WOW   what a MONSTER   Frankenbuck.      Is he going to get the head mounted??   (not the dirty way either Red and Bert)
I am so glad that there's another perverted roo on here now. Kinda takes some of the heat off of me.
She seems to enjoy it, almost makes me want to get out there & try.

Hi Red, hows broody momma doing? Both deer were taken in Northern Michigan.
She's still sitting strong. I have amazed myself and haven't bothered her in a while.
I've never personally seen a buck here that big. I'd love to hunt where they'd get that big though. People around here shot at whatever walks out. I'm not like that but can understand why they do . If you don't shoot, the next guy will. All I here around here is (if it's Brown, it's down.) We do have a lot of deer though.

Hi Red, hows broody momma doing? Both deer were taken in Northern Michigan.
She's still sitting strong. I have amazed myself and haven't bothered her in a while.
I've never personally seen a buck here that big. I'd love to hunt where they'd get that big though. People around here shot at whatever walks out. I'm not like that but can understand why they do . If you don't shoot, the next guy will. All I here around here is (if it's Brown, it's down.) We do have a lot of deer though.
They have regulations in place now that only allows taking a deer with a certain number of tines (Sp). It has definitely helped with deer size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom