grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH made supper. Ham and Brussels sprouts. That was more than my poor little belly could handle. I'm rethinking that whole "I'm healed!" nonsense. :oops:

In 7 hours I'll be trying to mash 100 lbs of potatoes. I think I'm going to bake them in the ovens then toss them in the mixer, instead of chopping/boiling.

Quote:
Good for you!
highfive.gif
Glad you are feeling better. If I start feeling sick, hubs always tells the kids to be good because if mom goes down we all go down!

Oops, change that to hope you feel better soon. Maybe try some nice soup instead of ham and brussels sprouts

Last edited:
Tippy, how many cats do you have?

Ming can't eat me! She'd have to gum me to death first!
Well, That's kinda like chicken math! Three indoor cats. One that likes to stay outside. 1 one feral spayed mamma and a mamma that I inherited when I moved here that just had five kittens. Please don't make me count!
he.gif

Normal rough day with the juvies or extra rough?

always extra rough the day I bring the dogs. Some guards are jerks and don't give a rip about rehab or a future for the youth, fuss about doing 1 extra thing on their shift. They collect a check and go home. One asked me to wash and shave the dog (the little terrier) because she has allergies. CMON! What about the kids? Get over yourself!
Mutt, those kids are so needy, they will suck the life right out of you. After a day of teaching, the only thing I was fit to do was stare at the tv for awhile. Sometimes I'd even turn it on.
lol.png
hugs.gif
Right? I'm a zombie tonight. I feel like one of those string toys where you push the bottom and they collapse. Thank goodness I can unwind here. A new prick guard on the high security unit did his very best to undermine the program. Who wears dark sunglasses inside? Wannabe cop? He was nasty and intimidating. Sucks the supervisor heard him, he got a write up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom