grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    DH made supper. Ham and Brussels sprouts. That was more than my poor little belly could handle. I'm rethinking that whole "I'm healed!" nonsense. :oops:

In 7 hours I'll be trying to mash 100 lbs of potatoes. I think I'm going to bake them in the ovens then toss them in the mixer, instead of chopping/boiling.

2. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

G'night red.

3. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  5. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Well, That's kinda like chicken math! Three indoor cats. One that likes to stay outside. 1 one feral spayed mamma and a mamma that I inherited when I moved here that just had five kittens. Please don't make me count![​IMG]

6. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Camping, you can wash the potatoes and boil them whole. The skins will come off easy.

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

always extra rough the day I bring the dogs. Some guards are jerks and don't give a rip about rehab or a future for the youth, fuss about doing 1 extra thing on their shift. They collect a check and go home. One asked me to wash and shave the dog (the little terrier) because she has allergies. CMON! What about the kids? Get over yourself!
    [​IMG]Right? I'm a zombie tonight. I feel like one of those string toys where you push the bottom and they collapse. Thank goodness I can unwind here. A new prick guard on the high security unit did his very best to undermine the program. Who wears dark sunglasses inside? Wannabe cop? He was nasty and intimidating. Sucks the supervisor heard him, he got a write up!

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Tippy, no wonder you fear for your life running out of food! Will the new mamma let you near the kittens?

9. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I don't mind skins. I definitely don't have the pots to boil them whole. But I think I can fit them in the ovens all at once.

10. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

NO!!! Kidding! hang out with us! You're the youngest roo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by