grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Camping. feeling any better ?
fl.gif
did you see it ?

tell me more about your new possible profession.

the unstripping pole dancer.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots o
Tippy, Wishing worked with it too. They get jollies out of it. Power. Just like animal and child and spousal abusers. It's a power trip they get off on. Lots that don't act out become cops, prison guards, security, etc. 

Lots of them are abusive at home like the one who shot and killed my cousin and their child when she tried to leave him. Doesnt take much to set them off.

Lots o
Lots of them are abusive at home like the one who shot and killed my cousin and their child when she tried to leave him. Doesnt take much to set them off.
I will never understand abusive men.......

we are supposed to be providers and protectors.......if a male can't handle that and feels the need to be abusive....let him come see me, and I will educate him on the subject.

I will never understand abusive men.......

we are supposed to be providers and protectors.......if a male can't handle that and feels the need to be abusive....let him come see me, and I will educate him on the subject.
thumbsup.gif
I used to be the same . Guess I could still sneak up. I put a 6ft4 man flat on his back for that reason.

I have only seen men fight one time . that was enough. very brutal . woman will crack you over the head with something very heavy to make up for body strength. except me, I was baby huey . steriods seen to that. I had fists and knew how to use them. most people were aware of that fact . a few were not.

I heard a big gun this morning at 7:11 someone got a deer I suppose . By the sound of the gun there shouldnt be much meat left on it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom