grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
ditto and
hugs.gif
and will add you do my list the good one that is.
wink.png

well I cant. every time I talk to him like that he disappears and I have funny dreams .

Hey how is that my fault to be honest I am still waiting "for the talk" from dad and he's been dead since 96

my prayers are with you too mutt..you do too many good things for people.God knows this.

ditto and
hugs.gif
and will add you do my list the good one that is.
wink.png

You would never trouble us Mutt. You are part of the family & we all love you. So please don't ever hesitate to share good or bad here. We are here for you. When is you CT scan?
K. Thank you all. I'm an optimist. All will be fine! Somebody tell a joke!

Got some projects done this evening. We had not a single clean spoon in the house, no bowls, and dangerously low on cups. I was out of dishwasher tabs but finally found the citric acid (DH had it) and made a batch. We'll see how it goes. The one load hardly put a dent in the kitchen.
lau.gif

I tried to eyeball a quilt pattern from a website, the ear of corn that wasn't in my book. I wanted to appliqué it on tote bags, but there were so many weird edges I don't think it's the best candidate for that. I think it turned out pretty cute though!

Very cool. and no holes so Red can't used that joke wither another Win Win for camping.

Red, thank you for such kind words. It was my pleasure talking with you this afternoon. Don't think I ever turn down a chance to run my mouth lol. Is the egg that hatched the one that pipped on the wrong end or was it a different egg? Hoping tomorrow brings brighter skies for everyone that needs them.
2764.png

Yes it was the one that pip. I got a thermometer and I think I probably cooked the other eggs. It was 107. I've backed them off and got it to 100 but it's probably to late. If they haven't done anything by Saturday I guess they're not gonna make it.

I agree with you on that one, but I know I'm insulting some of our southern friends. Catfish are big in the south.
catfish are nasty but they taste good. Look at what our chickens eat lol.
Hi Red, so glad our little bugger made it out safe. I bet the first one pipped into it own vein. Can you candle the other eggs? I have a flashlight app on my phone that works great for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom