grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

my prayers are with you too mutt..you do too many good things for people.God knows this.

ditto  and :hugs   and will add you do my list   the good one that is.  ;)

You would never trouble us Mutt. You are part of the family

K. Thank you all. I'm an optimist. All will be fine! Somebody tell a joke! 
Why did the chicken cross the road? To go to grandmas house :gig

OMG I think it might be a little to tightly wound. Bent the teeth of the fork (uffda) some major tension on it now. Put up new brackets as well so the whole thing is a little looser.

Here a couple handy tips for you all

Small nail and big fingers use a needlenose pliers to hold the nail and then pound away

Sewer's use you broken sewing machine needles to use when hanging picture needles are very sturdy and leaves a much smaller hole in the wall
Stupid head! You bent the teeth of a fork, so you forked up, then had an epiphany on how to "pound" or "nail"?
gig.gif
You poor cockarel. Small nail and big fingers eh? Sorry for that.
lau.gif

OMG   I think it might be a little to tightly wound.  Bent the teeth of the fork (uffda)  some major tension on it now.  Put up new brackets as well so the whole thing is a little looser.   

Here a couple handy tips for you all

Small nail and big fingers  use a needlenose pliers to hold the nail and then pound away

Sewer's   use you broken sewing machine needles to use when hanging picture  needles are very sturdy and leaves a much smaller hole in the wall

Stupid head! You bent the teeth of a fork, so you forked up, then had an epiphany on how to "pound" or "nail"? :gig You poor cockarel. Small nail and big fingers eh? Sorry for that.:lau
:lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom