grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question. I'm on day 6 of incubating... Does candling eggs hurt the eggs. Just curios. I haven't candles yet was gonna do the recommended days. Just wondering why you shouldn't candle more often.

when they are very tiny embryos they are just more touchy to movements and jarring esp if they are shipped eggs, you should not mess with them much at all. you can candle them setting in the bator though.

Granny is it ok to use rough cut pallet wood for the border? you will be careful not to get splinters in your fingers? use the vacuum to clean the frame yes?

granny can get splinters from plastic containers
lau.gif

ahh Sally, See how Twist treats me ? He sends me sweets and expects me to not eat them. He also sends me fudge for Christmas.
gig.gif
and my birthday..

It's ok, I'm not an emergency. Today was the first time I remembered to catch her AND had enough memory on my phone.

Sorry, wasn't done. Should I try VetRX first or skip straight to tylan?

I have never used vet rx . A lot of people dont recommend heading straight to antibiotics and building up immunities to them.  With that being said, If it were mine I would.

This chicken has never had any medications. It's one I hatched last Easter. VetRX is basically Vicks vaporub for chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom