grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping Im sorry, I forgot. bubbles  = Mg or crd. so yes, respiratory bad smell is too but if you see no other symptoms and this has been going on for a while now right ? I would think sinus or eye infection.  

It's ok, I'm not an emergency. Today was the first time I remembered to catch her AND had enough memory on my phone.

Sorry, wasn't done. Should I try VetRX first or skip straight to tylan?

Last edited:
WAIT!!!!! she forgot...... but you have to video tape this part so we can all watch you do this!!!
lau.gif
This is something I would do .

Sally, I bet you're gonna stay off BYC for a week after this hatch and CHs on the other thread. Lol
Morning!!
frow.gif
lol wouldnt even think it!

Behave granny and in about 2 weeks I will be packing your fudge.
lau.gif
O M GGGGGGGG

Staying under the ac. Sorry I couldn't resist. I've got a bowl of water, a strainer on top with the eggs in it. The eggs are out of the water but I could dunk em if you want me too
gig.gif
. And finally a damp rag over the eggs.
gig.gif
. I know granny. I was just jerking you around.

It's ok, I'm not an emergency. Today was the first time I remembered to catch her AND had enough memory on my phone.

Sorry, wasn't done. Should I try VetRX first or skip straight to tylan?

I have never used vet rx . A lot of people dont recommend heading straight to antibiotics and building up immunities to them. With that being said, If it were mine I would.

Granny is it ok to use rough cut pallet wood for the border? you will be careful not to get splinters in your fingers? use the vacuum to clean the frame yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom