grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way behind again, no way to catch up! Hope all of you are doing well today. She looks rough on her rear but she's sitting and alert.

-Kathy
Kathy my broody got torn up by my dog. Her tail is has been pretty messed up. I have oxytetracycline. Should I give her a shot of it or not? Read up. Sorry I put it in your post.

Last edited:
Hi Kathy ! Sally is going to paint a beautiful picture for me on wood ! very excited about that. And Twist says I will be getting some fudge in a couple weeks .
celebrate.gif
definatly makes up for the spider bite and the fact that I am unable to walk this morning from pain in my butt.

Hi Kathy ! Sally is going to paint a beautiful picture for me on wood ! very excited about that. And Twist says I will be getting some fudge in a couple weeks .
celebrate.gif
definatly makes up for the spider bite and the fact that I am unable to walk this morning from pain in my butt.

and dont forget about the zombie chickens you created and they are spreading, oh and the webbing you now weave

All of are pretty clever and have a great sense of humor, so I was wondering if you could help me come up with a new Golden Feather title. Would like to replace Katheter Queen with something related to supportive care, tube feeding, poop or anything else really.

Best that suggestions be within the spirit of BYC if you know what I mean.

I see that @Twisted Acres and @rIrs roost
also need titles.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom