grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twist, there were 6 deer hanging out in front of the barn when I went up to the farm today. All does and a little one. They are like park deer. Know they are safe and don't go all nutso when you drive up the driveway. Dad was saying there was really no fawning season this year. Continuous little ones born since spring. The deer here are pretty small compared to the ones that have been shown here.

Thats what I thought ! just been seeing half grown to baby all summer . I thought i was not counting days right or something.

It's Friday!
bow.gif
I didn't deny any loans today so 4 people got their new homes!
Early merry xmas for them! Do people give you a lot of grief when they get turned down? There must be standards you have to follow. It's like the students saying you gave me a C-! (in an irritatingly whiny voice). I tell them No, I don't give grades. You earn them. Got to be cruel to be kind. I wonder how many people who are under water on their mortgages wish they had been turned down!

hi wishing and Tippy. what was for dinner wishing ? Tom made me a frozen turkey around noon and I had some chips and tea.
self serve leftovers. I had some sketti. Hope you didn't crack your teeth on that frozen turkey!
lau.gif

The white tail deer here are the size of a large dog and the fawns are smaller than my cats when they are born.

Wow, that's pretty small. How big are your cats?
lol.png
There's probably not any survival advantage to being large and trying to find enough food during the dry summers. Same as here, but you go up into the Sierra and they are quite a bit bigger. Mule deer there too and elk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom