grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I saw how much dirt and cat fuzz was under the chair!
smiley-angelic004.gif

ya right

Beautiful buck, Tippy. I think they are slightly larger here. Is that your neighborhood? I see a bunch of pallets in the background and immediately think that someone's going to build a chicken coop!

According to biologists, the Dakota subspecies tends to be the largest of the whitetails, capable of reaching weights in excess of 300 pounds, standing 40 inches at the shoulder and measuring 95 inches nose to tail. The only subspecies which comes close in size is the boreal whitetail

a little info on North Dakota whitetails.

According to biologists, the Dakota subspecies tends to be the largest of the whitetails, capable of reaching weights in excess of 300 pounds, standing 40 inches at the shoulder and measuring 95 inches nose to tail. The only subspecies which comes close in size is the boreal whitetail

that is ginormas . you ever hear the saying , The older the buck, ........................... ?

I would have to ask a neighbor who hunts, but I think a typical adult buck is about 150 lbs here. Mom and I picked up a dead one off the road and put up on the hill for the critters. It was heavy, but not close to 300lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom