grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get hooked up with a doctor from a Neuromuscular

for some reason they wont send me to the dr. for my foot. the bones and such. They are starting to pee me off.
You need to get peed off, you need to contact a personal injury lawyer. Don't let this worthless doctor hurt or dabitate anyone else. You deserve to get compensated & you deserve to have a qualified surgeon correct the heel if at all possible. I would recommend that you stand in the lobby & scream FIRE until a appointment is scheduled for you to see a new doctor.

Edited to add: You are an advocate for everyone else, now be an advocate for yourself. I don't care what you have to do, but do whatever it takes to make them get you an appointment with someone else.

Last edited:
Quote: Red, I don't want to make light of your pain. It would be terrible and depressing for anyone, and to deal with the loss of a job is even harder. But I think you are overlooking all the best things about yourself. You are a good and decent man, a loving husband and caring father, thoughtful, considerate, compassionate, and fun loving. You even quit drinking and and lost sleep over a baby chick! That's the kind of stuff I really value in a person. You probably take all these things for granted because they are easy for you, so you don't value them as much as you should. The world is full of able-bodied men who are complete jerks, and don't even have one tenth of goodness you have. Don't let your physical limitations overshadow your wonderful character, which is worth more than you think. Pearl loves you, we all love you... You think we don't know a good guy when we see one? We know what's important. You got it.
hugs.gif

You need to get peed off, you need to contact a personal injury lawyer. Don't let this worthless doctor hurt or dabitate anyone else. You deserve to get compensated & you deserve to have a qualified surgeon correct the heel if at all possible. I would recommend that you stand in the lobby & scream FIRE until a appointment is scheduled for you to see a new doctor.

Edited to add: You are an advocate for everyone else, now be an advocate for yourself. I don't care what you have to do, but do whatever it takes to make them get you an appointment with someone else.

Ok Lisa

:hugs Red, you have so much to offer, promise us that you will try not to be so hard on yourself please :hugs

I can try but I've never been like that. You remember that guy on Andy griffin that couldn't do nothing right and polish the cell keys so good that they wouldn't open the door? Well I hate to admit it but that's the way I've felt my entire life. I can't help it. And now not being able to work has just drug me down farther. I really wish I was confident in myself. I know women don't want men that feel like I do about myself. Its not very attractive and I know it. But pearl has accepted me even with my problem. One don't mistake me. I'm not a pushover. I do let people use me sometimes though. Sorry this is so long.

Red, I don't want to make light of your pain.  It would be terrible and depressing for anyone, and to deal with the loss of a job is even harder.  But I think you are overlooking all the best things about yourself.  You are a good and decent man, a loving husband and caring father, thoughtful, considerate, compassionate, and fun loving. You even quit drinking and and lost sleep over a baby chick!  That's the kind of stuff I really value in a person.  You probably take all these things for granted because they are easy for you, so you don't value them as much as you should. The world is full of able-bodied men who are complete jerks, and don't even have one tenth of goodness you have. Don't let your physical limitations overshadow your wonderful character, which is worth more than you think.  Pearl loves you, we all love you...  You think we don't know a good guy when we see one?  We know what's important.  You got it.  :hugs
X1000 Very well said Wishing
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Red, I don't want to make light of your pain. It would be terrible and depressing for anyone, and to deal with the loss of a job is even harder. But I think you are overlooking all the best things about yourself. You are a good and decent man, a loving husband and caring father, thoughtful, considerate, compassionate, and fun loving. You even quit drinking and and lost sleep over a baby chick! That's the kind of stuff I really value in a person. You probably take all these things for granted because they are easy for you, so you don't value them as much as you should. The world is full of able-bodied men who are complete jerks, and don't even have one tenth of goodness you have. Don't let your physical limitations overshadow your wonderful character, which is worth more than you think. Pearl loves you, we all love you... You think we don't know a good guy when we see one? We know what's important. You got it.
hugs.gif

true that. If you think less of yourself then you think less of us as well because I dont have no nasty roos hanging in my coop.

Red, I don't want to make light of your pain.  It would be terrible and depressing for anyone, and to deal with the loss of a job is even harder.  But I think you are overlooking all the best things about yourself.  You are a good and decent man, a loving husband and caring father, thoughtful, considerate, compassionate, and fun loving. You even quit drinking and and lost sleep over a baby chick!  That's the kind of stuff I really value in a person.  You probably take all these things for granted because they are easy for you, so you don't value them as much as you should. The world is full of able-bodied men who are complete jerks, and don't even have one tenth of goodness you have. Don't let your physical limitations overshadow your wonderful character, which is worth more than you think.  Pearl loves you, we all love you...  You think we don't know a good guy when we see one?  We know what's important.  You got it.  :hugs
Thank you wishing. You are right . I don't look at those things. I just feel like all of those things just comes natural to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom