grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
so everyone was commenting on how they open up so much more on this thread. I have a theory 1) great bunch of wonderful carring folks
2) it's a lot easier to open to people here, yes you know them but odds are slim that you will ever meet them in person thus removing the fear of SEEING other reactions to your story or them watching your body language as you tell it. IT tends to remove the fear of rejection and any ideas of how you judge yourself.

Twist, glad your friend took some pics. I'm curious about the chess sets. Do you play much?

Been wondering also what you have against cameras. Phobia? Why don't you have one?

so everyone was commenting on how they open up so much more on this thread.   I have a theory    1) great bunch of wonderful carring folks
2) it's a lot easier to open to people here,  yes you know them but odds are slim that you will ever meet them in person  thus removing the fear of SEEING other reactions to your story  or them watching your body language as you tell it.   IT tends to remove the fear of rejection  and any ideas of how you judge yourself.  

Good summary there twist :thumbsup

But when I win the lottery I'm going to come over for a road trip and see you all ;)

so everyone was commenting on how they open up so much more on this thread. I have a theory 1) great bunch of wonderful carring folks
2) it's a lot easier to open to people here, yes you know them but odds are slim that you will ever meet them in person thus removing the fear of SEEING other reactions to your story or them watching your body language as you tell it. IT tends to remove the fear of rejection and any ideas of how you judge yourself.
Agree about that. Easier when you can be anonymous.

Hiya granny
frow.gif

Are you still on?
She said she was going to bed.

Twist, glad your friend took some pics. I'm curious about the chess sets. Do you play much?

Been wondering also what you have against cameras. Phobia? Why don't you have one?

I avoid camera's like they are taxman. I have a "normal" camera but haven't taken any pics in years. Bought a cheap digital years ago but it's obsolete now. I hate spending money on electronic crap that's only good for a couple years. Then you toss it and fill up landfills. I am never happy with any pics taken of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom