grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her name was up there a long time after she said goodnight.  Not sure why.  It's off now.  Her leg was really bad for her again today.  Probably sciatica.  Enola checked in.  She is fine, but Mike will probably have to go back to the hospital tomorrow.  He's not doing very well.  :/     Red's broody that got attacked by the dog is still alive, and the single chick that hatched is doing well and has been befriended by a 5 wk old Silkie chick.  Twist did not get a deer today.  Those are today's highlights, but I'm starting to fade, so may have forgot some.

I think I posted something about sciatica last night :oops: Getting it cracked back was my thought.
I did see enola on, glad she's back and fingers crossed for Mike :fl

I didn't know about reds broody bring attacked by a dog :eek: Hope she will be ok :fl I managed to get one of my mothers well again after a god attack hope he can too. I did catch the post on the silkie and the chick, that is good news :yesss:

No deer :hit Always the case, if you can't or don't want to get one they will present themselves. That's the usual case here.

Bye York. The dog attack was yesterday (Friday). Dog has never bothered the chickens before. We think it might have been set off be peeping from the hatching eggs. Hen got pretty injured and none of the other eggs were saved. Just the one lone chick that had managed to hatch.

Enola, Are you still playing catch up ?    I didnt really understand your last post. . not worrying  or something ?  Nothing will stop me from worrying .

I am still playing catch up, and you guys yakked 10 more pages last night. So I may never get caught up. Mike will probably end up in. The ER today. I cannot get him to eat anything!! Nothing! It doesn't matter what I offer him.

morning all, not sure why it showed me on? I did go leave a message for York but then I was gone. she was probably asking about me the same time I as writing her. LOL
Twist, you missed your chance on the deer. They were running hot thursday LOL. I dont know what LOD is ?
still in pain. When i got up this am thought it was better, it was but, soon as I let the dogs out and got my coffee it jerked me and just as painful. Its just a little skin, it will heal right ?

Not getting any eggs. Dh thinks it is ff causing lack of eggs so he bought 20 percent layer pellets. Still gonna ferment chicks ffeed. Had to buy eggs for 1st time since Easter.

Hi Willzpapa welcome to the thread. My back doctor has suggested Lyrics, but I'm a little apprehensive about taking it because of all the side effects. I'm the patient who if there is side effects I'm the one to have problems with them. I'm glad that Lyrics is helping with your neuropathy & sciatic nerve pain. Thanks for sharing the information
1f60a.png

I have never had any of the side affects haha at least none I know of

good morning willzpapa, a late welcoce to BYC. thank you for your advise yesterday. My husband also was on Lyrica and ended up in the hospital with heart failure . I guess its not for everyone. Need to get my butt to the drs. I guess. Thought it was much better this morning til I walked a few steps . I was wrong !

Last edited:
Goodneatstuff. Welcome to you as well. Im afraid you will need to post so I can figure out what kind of goodneatstuff you have !! Welcome to BYC
caf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom