grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Night wishing :frow

I'm going out for some fresh air and do my chickens so that should perk me up a bit!!

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Bye York. The dog attack was yesterday (Friday). Dog has never bothered the chickens before. We think it might have been set off be peeping from the hatching eggs. Hen got pretty injured and none of the other eggs were saved. Just the one lone chick that had managed to hatch.

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I am still playing catch up, and you guys yakked 10 more pages last night. So I may never get caught up. Mike will probably end up in. The ER today. I cannot get him to eat anything!! Nothing! It doesn't matter what I offer him.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    morning all, not sure why it showed me on? I did go leave a message for York but then I was gone. she was probably asking about me the same time I as writing her. LOL
    Twist, you missed your chance on the deer. They were running hot thursday LOL. I dont know what LOD is ?
    still in pain. When i got up this am thought it was better, it was but, soon as I let the dogs out and got my coffee it jerked me and just as painful. Its just a little skin, it will heal right ?

5. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Not getting any eggs. Dh thinks it is ff causing lack of eggs so he bought 20 percent layer pellets. Still gonna ferment chicks ffeed. Had to buy eggs for 1st time since Easter.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Morning Jane, could be lack of light . shorter days =less eggs. you can still ferment the 20 %

7. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    I have never had any of the side affects haha at least none I know of

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    good morning willzpapa, a late welcoce to BYC. thank you for your advise yesterday. My husband also was on Lyrica and ended up in the hospital with heart failure . I guess its not for everyone. Need to get my butt to the drs. I guess. Thought it was much better this morning til I walked a few steps . I was wrong !

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Goodneatstuff. Welcome to you as well. Im afraid you will need to post so I can figure out what kind of goodneatstuff you have !! Welcome to BYC [​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hiding in my bedroom and not much battery left so I will bid you all ado .........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by