grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    he wont be traveling for a while enola. I am glad you can take your horse though Have you thought of how long it will take to get medical when you move or do yoou have medicare ?

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well I see you're on too granny. I think Berts be fantasizing about you again. Hope you start getting well now.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    cute story Red about the chick with 4 legs . haha

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

He has Medicare. We will probably move all of my stuff up first. My son is going to supply the truck. After I am settled, mike can use my address to claim residency and get all of his subsidy changed over to PA. Then Megan and I will come down one weekend and pack his stuff up and drag him up north. This all looks good typed out, but I am sure something will get screwed up some how. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well it would be nice to know someone is hahaaa He is just a big flirt and knows I can take it and dish it. thats all.

6. enola

Megan is going to move into the house next week.

1 person likes this.
  7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    is there anyone there to take care of him when you are gone ?

8. enola

He will be at his apartment building. He has lots of friends there that will call me if he doesn't behave. [​IMG]

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    how long have you 2 been together ? I am so dammm nosy

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Granny, sorry your old roo is sick, but what are you doing out at the coops? And what in the world are you doing driving on all those meds? As I recall, you got home last night & said you were put on bedrest. Well all that stuff, can't be done in bed. And are you losing your mind ~ what are you doing smoking in bed? Are you trying to burn up yourself & your whole family & house. I'm going to be tough on you because I care, we all worry about you & you need to take care of yourself. You are not able to make rash decisions while under the influence of pain meds & muscle relaxers. And currently you need them to get healed up. Why did you have to take dd home today?
    Its ok if you get PO'd at me for saying these things, but just realize that everyone else probably feels the same way, but didn't say anything. I am not saying these things out of meaness. I just want you to be around for a while. I [​IMG] you & you are a stubborn mule.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by