grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
D@mn, Granny, things just never get any better for us do they? I didn't even get to check my chickens today. I spent the whole day at the hospital again today. Mike is really getting sick of being sick. I have to go to work this morning. He is suppose to call me before they tuck him in.

On a good note - Megan found us a house with a front yard and a back yard today. It is not in the country, so I won't be able to take my chickens. Or my outside dog. I do get to keep my horse! It is a small house, but, I don't need a lot of the crap I have anyway. Downsizing will be good for me.
1f60b.png

he wont be traveling for a while enola. I am glad you can take your horse though Have you thought of how long it will take to get medical when you move or do yoou have medicare ?

He has Medicare. We will probably move all of my stuff up first. My son is going to supply the truck. After I am settled, mike can use my address to claim residency and get all of his subsidy changed over to PA. Then Megan and I will come down one weekend and pack his stuff up and drag him up north. This all looks good typed out, but I am sure something will get screwed up some how.
1f648.png
1f649.png
1f64a.png

He has Medicare. We will probably move all of my stuff up first. My son is going to supply the truck. After I am settled, mike can use my address to claim residency and get all of his subsidy changed over to PA. Then Megan and I will come down one weekend and pack his stuff up and drag him up north. This all looks good typed out, but I am sure something will get screwed up some how.
1f648.png
1f649.png
1f64a.png

is there anyone there to take care of him when you are gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom