grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, sorry your old roo is sick, but what are you doing out at the coops? And what in the world are you doing driving on all those meds? As I recall, you got home last night & said you were put on bedrest. Well all that stuff, can't be done in bed. And are you losing your mind ~ what are you doing smoking in bed? Are you trying to burn up yourself & your whole family & house. I'm going to be tough on you because I care, we all worry about you & you need to take care of yourself. You are not able to make rash decisions while under the influence of pain meds & muscle relaxers. And currently you need them to get healed up. Why did you have to take dd home today?
Its ok if you get PO'd at me for saying these things, but just realize that everyone else probably feels the same way, but didn't say anything. I am not saying these things out of meaness. I just want you to be around for a while. I
2764.png
you & you are a stubborn mule.

Granny, sorry your old roo is sick, but what are you doing out at the coops? And what in the world are you doing driving on all those meds? As I recall, you got home last night & said you were put on bedrest. Well all that stuff, can't be done in bed. And are you losing your mind ~ what are you doing smoking in bed? Are you trying to burn up yourself & your whole family & house. I'm going to be tough on you because I care, we all worry about you & you need to take care of yourself. You are not able to make rash decisions while under the influence of pain meds & muscle relaxers. And currently you need them to get healed up. Why did you have to take dd home today?
Its ok if you get PO'd at me for saying these things, but just realize that everyone else probably feels the same way, but didn't say anything. I am not saying these things out of meaness. I just want you to be around for a while. I
2764.png

I honestly had no one that would go feed them . they didnt get water at all and theirs was froze. Tom walked out with me and hooked the heat up for the sick roo. I didnt take the sleepy meds. til I got home and I had no choice but to take her home. smoking in bed, no excuse . bad habit . and I love you too..

Megan is going to move into the house next week.

I hope the move goes well for y'all Enola.

2764.png
X2 what she said.

Granny, sorry your old roo is sick, but what are you doing out at the coops? And what in the world are you doing driving on all those meds? As I recall, you got home last night

I honestly had no one that would go feed them . they didnt get water at all and theirs was froze. Tom walked out with me and hooked the heat up for the sick roo. I didnt take the sleepy meds. til I got home and I had no choice but to take her home.  smoking in bed, no excuse . bad habit .   and I love you too..
aww honey, can gs stay with you a bit to help you out with the birds at least?

I wish you had someone to help you out. Its frustrating being so far away, when you have a friend in need. Do the chickens have water now & are the water heaters turned on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom