grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son wont have anything to do with the chickens . he hates them. I have no idea why GS does that. attention maybe..
danna supposed to warm back up. hope it will be ok. them things are costly

my son wont have anything to do with the chickens . he hates them. I have no idea why GS does that. attention maybe..
danna supposed to warm back up. hope it will be ok. them things are costly

I sure hope it warms back up.i can't take cold weather anymore.it was 29 here last night but the coop stays warm.it was 45 in it this am.

son just made me another pie tin heater because the last one I had him make was square and my new water is too big for it.
I have more interesting news. Lily is getting very friendly wanted tons of attention, Licking her bottom a lot. and staying outside longer. another lie from past owner.

We're supposed to get down to 27 tonight. Getting to see how my cookie tin heaters work for the first time .

they work great
I need to make one for my Silkie coop so I can use a regular waterer on it. I have a heated water bowl, but its just too big. I know they won't drown it, but I'm worried one of them might accidently get in & get so wet that they freeze. I don't have a heat source in with them.

son just made me another pie tin heater because the last one I had him make was square and my new water is too big for it.   
I have more interesting news. Lily is getting very friendly wanted tons of attention, Licking her bottom a lot.  and staying outside longer.  another lie from past owner.
Uh oh, someone isn't fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom