1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi Tippy, sounds like your a busy little bee. What ya toasting the pecans for?

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi Mutt, Melon & Twist

Mutt, when is your appt. this week if I'm not being too nosey?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]everybody. You're posting faster than I can catch up! 220 posts since I started reading. Be there later. Thank you ALL for askin bout me!

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Hello everybody! I just caught up.

enola, sorry about Mike. Prayers for him.

Granny, if Lily is in heat, that may just be the last straw. You got enough on your plate.

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I got caught up looking at the contest Red was talking about. beautiful eggs and chickens. some really neet ons. I didnt enter because it just didnt sound right to me. and the prices they are asking is out. thay price they show is for one egg. from $3.75 to $25. or somewhere in that range.
    Good night to the ones I missed ..

6. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Porter herd bull for my Yaks Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Hello finally caught up only took about 45 minutes. To say 2 HUGE does (seperatley) not more then 100 feet from me in the truck. If I ever get my hands on the idiot giving deer pocket calanders with hunting season start and end dates they are DEAD.

So did the electric thing of course the dogs had to follow then they yaks came up and all hell broke loose. Yaks do not like dogs and would start to charge the dogs which of course would then run and hide behind me. I took to carrying a wooden cane with me. When up to house to warm up fingers and locked the dogs up for the rest of the day. I don't know where the electric is for the water tank heater but it aint in the old barn. So will have to move the yaks to the other paddocks next Monday (this should be interesting) Right now we are keeping the tank from freezing by using a gas generator but I am NOT going to pay for 6 gallons of gas a day for the entire winter.

Crap forgot who to say pretty to, and who to say prayers for other then MIKE (have been and will continue there Enola) and who to spank for being "naughty" pretty sure Granny and Red are on that list but not sure who else.

Brain be gone. [​IMG]

7. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Porter herd bull for my Yaks Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Welcome mutt !!!1

Sweet dreams and warm fuzzies to any "crapping out" soon also prayers for those in need.

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Chicken. It's tomorrow. [​IMG][​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    wishing, pound wont take her. said theres no room. If she gets knocked up pups wouldnt be ready til after Christmas when everyone is trying to dump their "presents". I seen 5 strays on the road today. 3 traveling in a pack. pups , a rott and looked like a black sheppard mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by