grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOVE it
lau.gif

small of my back is grabbing like charlie horse this morn that new and its taking my breath. supposed to go to the store and pick up meds. I cant drive like this. I may be forced to take muscle relaxer but then I cant drive for sure . CRAP !

Good morning all. We got a little frost last night! Heat lamp in the coop for the Seramas, so they were toasty. Have already used the heat more this year than all of last winter.

Yesterday's mountain of groceries was not quite high enough. Hub at work, boys still sleeping, so I will zip into town to get the last few things. I am expecting mobs!

this is what i dont like about holidays. I said I wasnt cooking yet I have my hands full. I dont know if i should try to stretch and walk or knock myself out.

Oh man, granny that sucks. Maybe the spasms will calm on their own. You can try icing (15-20 mins) and then a heating pad if you've got one.

DS can/should help you with that turkey. Lifting anything is just going to mess you up more. Wish I could be there to help.
hugs.gif

he dumped the corn for me yesterday and vacuumed 2 rooms. I asked him to vacuum house and sweep and mop. the kitchen floor is nasty. need to get that dog house moved too. he wont do that because its in the chicken coop. Tom might remembered I have a heat mat for outside cats 2 of them .If i run extention cord I can give it to Lilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom