grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have made taters salad,deviled eggs,pumpkin pie is in the oven.when i can get back up i doing the cranberry salad and sweet tater casserole..it will easier tomorrow just get the turkey and stuffing on and mashed potatoes and gravy,heat rolls,

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Camping, really sorry that you don't have a good relationship with your mom :( I can't remember who said it this morning, but I agree that your mom is probably jealous of you & your life. Still doesn't make it hurt any less, but the favoritism with grandkids is just so unfair. I do have personal experience with this having had it happen to my daughters when they were young. Children can see that & it hurts them. Hubby wouldn't back me, so it never got discussed with the people involved. Sure hope something changes for you. Hoping regardless of the mother situation that you will have a happy Thanksgiving :hugs

2 people like this.
  3. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    my girls are staying here tonight,they have always watched the thanksgiving parade with their dad.

1 person likes this.
  4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    All sounds wonderful Danna, sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving :hugs

5. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    my break is over..bbl

6. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    thank you Lisa

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Your welcome Danna

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Granny, sure hope your back stops pinching. I get that myself very often, takes your breath away just to move. Don't stop taking the muscle relaxer completely, or otherwise it will get worse. If you only take a 1/2 a day, something is better than nothing. Sounds to me like you have way overdone it today already. Your body is screaming in protest. Please try to let stuff go & go take a nap. You need to get off those feet. Love ya & praying you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Remember what the true meaning of Thanksgiving is all about. Sharing with loved ones & being thankful to be able to do that. It doesn't matter if there is a dirty floor or a dusty living room. The main thing is just to enjoy yourself. Even if you were only sharing a pot of Kraft Mac n cheese for your feast. Prayers for you that the pain will subside enough for you to enjoy yourself.

1 person likes this.
  9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I have got to scoot, so bbl ttfn

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so sweet, thank you [​IMG] my meds. what a mess. I could get 90 day but my memory and dh is so bad I have talked pharmasist into filling the weekly planners for us. I was messing up The reason i go today is because i refused the pain pills from er and went to get the script from my dr yesterday and pick it up today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by