grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Navy, Toys R Us, and JCPennys down.

Target and Walmart to go!
wee.gif

your still shopping ?
ep.gif

well, I didnt drop the turkey but something just as horrid happened. My eldest Gs came dressed so-so. It didnt last long. Lilly liked him , a lot. I wasnt thinking I guess. she jumped in his lap and settled for a good long petting . she seemed so calm with him ! He got up and there was blood on his arm. He said um, grandma, Is Lilly in season, showing me his arm. I about died . I was so embarrassed. DD said, I thought she was supposed to be fixed ? so being the brave heart I am , I lied.
ep.gif
OMG ! she is supposed to be ! oh no ! He must of lied to me . dont surprise me , he lied about every thing else. I offered him new clothes, had to explain to 10yr old what in heat meant, ( as dad sat there snickering) and me squirming. Poor Lilly is now in the chicken coop crying and I am here about to. she is scared. Told GS make sure he stays on the porch (away from the big dogs) til he has a chance to get a shower or he may make all kinds of new friends.
hit.gif

now granny, calm down......

just tell them this is normal heck the last guy at my house left and didnt make it home before he had to call for help. yeeeee gads he aint soundin like no baby boy!

02-man-saves-450-dogs-gif.gif

why when I go out for groceries I need an armed guard for I smell so delish
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom