grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean you don't expect me to make it out alive?!?

I pray you do!  I hate this sales crap! if they can do it one day, they can do it other days, just saying!

So far so good. ;) Old Navy had 50% off everything in the store so we STOCKED UP on clothes for the kids. Blue jeans and t-shirts, mostly. They both needed "winter" clothes in the next size up.

Edit: forgot to say that lines were fast and clerks were friendly! We were only there about an hour. I think it took 15 minutes to check out but that's because I had an absolute MOUNTAIN of clothes.

Last edited:
My two 15 year old gkids

One on the left TOO COOL FOR SKOOL, one on the right TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MERE WORDS Happy Thanksgiving y'all

well, I didnt drop the turkey but something just as horrid happened. My eldest Gs came dressed so-so. It didnt last long. Lilly liked him , a lot. I wasnt thinking I guess. she jumped in his lap and settled for a good long petting . she seemed so calm with him ! He got up and there was blood on his arm. He said um, grandma, Is Lilly in season, showing me his arm. I about died . I was so embarrassed. DD said, I thought she was supposed to be fixed ? so being the brave heart I am , I lied.
ep.gif
OMG ! she is supposed to be ! oh no ! He must of lied to me . dont surprise me , he lied about every thing else. I offered him new clothes, had to explain to 10yr old what in heat meant, ( as dad sat there snickering) and me squirming. Poor Lilly is now in the chicken coop crying and I am here about to. she is scared. Told GS make sure he stays on the porch (away from the big dogs) til he has a chance to get a shower or he may make all kinds of new friends.
hit.gif

Just popping in to say I hope that you have all enjoyed a very Happy Thanksgiving today - at least those of us on this side of pond, lol. I thought of you all as I reflected on the things that I am thankful for today.
The kids (DD and her boyfriend) were here - had a lovely visit getting to know the young man (had only briefly met him before for about five minutes) and just an overall enjoyable day. Now for the cleanup - which is why my visit here will have to be brief (at least for the moment), but wanted to be sure to poke my head in.

glad you had a great mare, mine was pretty good overall. I got out of clean-up. I did wonder aloud why DD was doing everything and her boys werent so SIL did up the dishes then went and fixed my gravel drive-way. LOL

day, glad you had a great day not a great mare. hehee

Last edited:
Probably the dumbest question of the day Jane, are they twins ? they look a lot a like but dont mean they dont look like the rest of the family either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom