grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    One on the left TOO COOL FOR SKOOL, one on the right TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MERE WORDS Happy Thanksgiving y'all

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, I didnt drop the turkey but something just as horrid happened. My eldest Gs came dressed so-so. It didnt last long. Lilly liked him , a lot. I wasnt thinking I guess. she jumped in his lap and settled for a good long petting . she seemed so calm with him ! He got up and there was blood on his arm. He said um, grandma, Is Lilly in season, showing me his arm. I about died . I was so embarrassed. DD said, I thought she was supposed to be fixed ? so being the brave heart I am , I lied. [​IMG] OMG ! she is supposed to be ! oh no ! He must of lied to me . dont surprise me , he lied about every thing else. I offered him new clothes, had to explain to 10yr old what in heat meant, ( as dad sat there snickering) and me squirming. Poor Lilly is now in the chicken coop crying and I am here about to. she is scared. Told GS make sure he stays on the porch (away from the big dogs) til he has a chance to get a shower or he may make all kinds of new friends. [​IMG]

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Just popping in to say I hope that you have all enjoyed a very Happy Thanksgiving today - at least those of us on this side of pond, lol. I thought of you all as I reflected on the things that I am thankful for today.
    The kids (DD and her boyfriend) were here - had a lovely visit getting to know the young man (had only briefly met him before for about five minutes) and just an overall enjoyable day. Now for the cleanup - which is why my visit here will have to be brief (at least for the moment), but wanted to be sure to poke my head in.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    glad you had a great mare, mine was pretty good overall. I got out of clean-up. I did wonder aloud why DD was doing everything and her boys werent so SIL did up the dishes then went and fixed my gravel drive-way. LOL

day, glad you had a great day not a great mare. hehee

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  5. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    beautiful grandkids jane

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    how was yyour day Danna ?

7. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Old Navy, Toys R Us, and JCPennys down.

Target and Walmart to go! :weee

8. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    everything went good food was too good i am so full..girls are still here watching tv.i'm resting..

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Probably the dumbest question of the day Jane, are they twins ? they look a lot a like but dont mean they dont look like the rest of the family either

10. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i thought the two girls may be twins..so pretty too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by