grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine Can you bottle some of that puppy breath and send it here? I loooove puppy breath!
love.gif

frow.gif
wee.gif
Hey Twist! Let's talk about sperm!
hide.gif
Rather than owning a male for occasional stud, we pay a stud fee or pay for shipped semen. Would Sally do that? Easy to collect and ship.

I don't know. I have never done that and I hate to ask sally to collect it from her male. We have been considering doing that with Yuri and then inseminating missallette but I can't seem to find a "helper" and you can't tell/ask a stranger here hold my dog while I jack him off. Crudely put but I be tired.

I'll volunteer! I did it for horses, a dog can't be much worse.

and im done with my sandwich.

Would that make me a pimp? I'd do it for sure and would love to come see your place! A base camp while I looked around for a place to land. Too much bad weather between here and there till about April. We did it all the time for service dog breeding. We only counted days. At 10 days, or when the female flagged, Collect the male in a sandwich bag. Suck it up in a syringe with a tube on the end, deliver it to the female. Every other day 3 times.

OMG doesn't the male get sore or chapped ??

So granny do you want to get in on the "milking" party as well. Tippy could pick you up .

gig.gif
lau.gif
highfive.gif
Road trip! Girls gone wild! We gotta fetch granny too! Poor roo with us 3 hens!
you mean "Girls GONE Milkin"
lau.gif
My stop is Eastern PA
highfive.gif

I could wash it real good or don't you calie people go that far with recycling??
lau.gif

Nope. Without being graphic, the male does what he feels compelled to do. We just hold the bag and help.
wink.png

Oh, and don't re-use the sandwich bag!
gig.gif

Thank God I have only had one drink at this point and wont make a fool out of myself!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
NOW I GET your post TWISTED!!!! bawahahhahhahhahhaaa
If granny cant take this kinda chat we can start the thread, I would do it why not although I must admit, I would love to hear more of Tippys experience
gig.gif
pop.gif

Well I guess we're gonna eat at midnight. When DH looked for the turkey pan, it was gone. DD swore she returned it. Walmart and markets out of all but foil. Make do back at home with what I have. Ahhh...the holidays. L

my brown bag recipe

can do on a lasagna pan, best turkey and chicken I ever made too!!!! EVER

EDIT: to make it simple..... we just spray the inside of a paper bag HEAVY with pan spray and then prepare the turkey and slide in the bag add a cup of water in the middle of the turkey and roll the bag bottom up and staple it. thats it. and then bake it

Quote:
Ingredients
    • 1 (18 -20 lb) whole turkey
    • 2 stalks celery ( roughly chopped)
    • 1 carrots ( roughly chopped)
    • 1 onions ( cut into quarters)
    • 3 -4 crushed garlic cloves
    • olive oil
Directions
  1. Take everything out of the turkey. There will be a giblet bag and some other stuff.
  2. Next add vegetables to the inside of the turkey. You dont even have to peel anything. This is easy because the veggies are just for flavor -- you are going to throw them away later.
  3. Take the onion and cut it into quarters.
  4. Chop a nice long carrot.
  5. Do the same with a couple stalks of celery.
  6. Add several cloves of garlic that you mash between a broad kitchen knife and the kitchen counter.
  7. Throw it all inside the turkey.
  8. Then rub the turkey all over with olive oil -- not butter because butter usually has salt in it and salt is the enemy of a moist turkey. Make sure the whole bird is covered in olive oil.
  9. Put the turkey in a roasting pan and cover it with a large brown paper bag.
  10. Staple shut. If you have a huge turkey use two paper bags at each end. It wont stick to the bird because of the olive oil.
  11. Sprinkle the bag all over with water.
  12. Place into pre-heated 350 F oven. ON THE MIDDLE RACK.
  13. The bag won’t burn because paper burns at 451 and we're at 350 degrees.
  1. The advantage of the brown paper bag over the Reynolds cooking bag is that the paper breathes so the turkey ROASTS. In the Reynolds bag the turkey STEAMS, giving it a different taste.
  2. Roast for 13 minutes per pound.
  3. When you think it's ready, shove a meat thermometer through the bag and into the turkey and give it a minute to register. Make sure it doesn’t touch the bone.
  4. The thermometer should register between 163-170 degrees.
  5. Remove from oven, cut away the bag and remove the basting pan.
  6. Do not throw out the drippings!
  7. To make the gravy, strain the pan juices into a really big pot. Any juices that accumulate on the turkey platter get poured into the pot.
  8. Add six oz. of boiling chicken broth and 1/8 cup of corn starch to the gravy to thicken it up. Cook on low heat and stir and cook and stir.
  9. If it seems it isnt going to be thick enough, add a little more corn starch.
  10. What about the talk that brown paper bags are unsafe for cooking?.
  11. If you mean unsafe because of fire, it is important that the bag doesnt make contact with the heating element of the oven. If you mean because of the recycled paper bag releasing toxins into the turkey, all we can say is that this recipe has been around for over 30 years. Over 10 years and never had a single complaint that anyone got sick. We've had hundreds of emails that this is the best turkey they've ever tasted and the perfect recipe for first time chefs!

Last edited:
Quote: Well, You start with a stud horse and "tease" him with a mare or female donkey. (sorry, Mare!). Then you lead him to a breeding dummy which he mounts. Then someone small and quick has to hold the sleeve and "guide" him into it. Sometimes it takes both hands! One on the sleeve.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Cute kids to those who posted pictures.

Sally, They are adorable puppies. I wish I could snuggle them.
me too! they are so tiny at 12. something oz at the biggest

You asked!
lau.gif

I know better now!!! lmao!!
I'm up! Coffe and pie, now making our shopping plans.
wee.gif
Please make sure to leave us them as well, we shall be sure to pack shovels along on our trip so we can pick you up on our Milkin Road trip

Last edited:
Cute kids to those who posted pictures.

Sally, They are adorable puppies. I wish I could snuggle them.

me too! they are so tiny at 12. something oz at the biggest

You asked!:lau

I know better now!!!  lmao!!
I'm up! Coffe and pie, now making our shopping plans. :weee

Please make sure to leave us them as well, we shall be sure to pack shovels along on our trip so we can pick you up on our Milkin Road trip

Does this mean you don't expect me to make it out alive?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom