grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

While I feel so much more in my heart...I say way to go girl! :hugs

The kids who need loved the most are the ones who appear to deserve it least.

A friend's son was on the front page of the paper yesterday. A guy stabbed another guy and then went to his house to be hidden. The cops followed him there and took my friend's kid and his girlfriend out of bed in their underwear. I hope that's all there really is to it. :(

2. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Sleep well!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    the jipper, 1st one out! biggest one too! black white cant tell if its a tri I aint messin with up yet, too busy, big kids are here with the wives, after dinner drinks and they are playin with the next set of kids I have and tryin to whoop them in xbox.... not sure who is whoopin who.... but at least I got everyones bellysfull and deserts are put out for them and drink in hand! I love watchin when the older kids and wives come and see them foolin with the younger kiddos I got now. Blessings today is, I sure am Thankful! yeppers!!

Thanks Twisted [​IMG]

[​IMG] You know it, Its a blessed day and I am Thankful Granny. Now I could be makin fun of gaggin on your turkey but I aint sure about gettin kicked off of BYc right now. So I better keep my choppers shut cause I am in rare form and a happy girl right now. [​IMG] all my chicks are in the nest. Aint nuttin like it!!

Thank you!!!!

4. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

You all must not have dogs underfoot. Most of the time if we drop something, it doesn't even hit the floor. Lol

5. Tippylou

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    @Sally Sunshine Can you bottle some of that puppy breath and send it here? I loooove puppy breath!

6. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

But really disgusting. Been there, done that. Lol

7. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

That's not where the thermometer goes.

1 person likes this.
  8. Tippylou

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

9. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Well I guess we're gonna eat at midnight. When DH looked for the turkey pan, it was gone. DD swore she returned it. Walmart and markets out of all but foil. Make do back at home with what I have. Ahhh...the holidays. Lol

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

you mean "Girls GONE Milkin" [​IMG] My stop is Eastern PA [​IMG]

Thank God I have only had one drink at this point and wont make a fool out of myself!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] NOW I GET your post TWISTED!!!! bawahahhahhahhahhaaa
    If granny cant take this kinda chat we can start the thread, I would do it why not although I must admit, I would love to hear more of Tippys experience[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by