grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to do the right thing here. never had an animal not spayed except frosty and I got her fixed right away. I would this one as well had I known she wasnt. I do want to keep her. I have become attached to her.

I am trying to do the right thing here. never had an animal not spayed except frosty and I got her fixed right away. I would this one as well had I known she wasnt. I do want to keep her. I have become attached to her.

no kennels for in the house or anyone u can bum one off of? the DD?

exactly if your worried fashion a diaper with pins, whats the big deal>? use a big old towel

or put her in a room with an old blanket or somethin

ok Sally, gonna get my boy to go with me to go get her. I will try a towel if not maybe she will be ok in the bathroom. Its very large room. BB

no kennels for in the house or anyone u can bum one off of? the DD?
yes, I do have one outside somewhere. Wasnt thinking . I will get it in the am. Why must I do everything the hard way ? it never occurred to me to bring it in. moved the igloo to the run, laid straw, fresh water ,food , chickens up. could of just grabbed the wire kennel. how dumb

yes, I do have one outside somewhere. Wasnt thinking . I will get it in the am. Why must I do everything the hard way ? it never occurred to me to bring it in. moved the igloo to the run, laid straw, fresh water ,food , chickens up. could of just grabbed the wire kennel. how dumb
Stop that - you were just going with the best plan that came to mind in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom