grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    yeah i blame all mine on too fast living 5 packs of camels a day ,road dope to stay awake , and party way too much

2. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Well, I was mostly teasing. I only bought two shirts and jeans for myself. Got three pair of jeans/pants for DS, shorts, five or so shirts, two jackets. DD got two dresses, three jeans, four or so shirts, and one jacket. Got plaid/flannel for the whole family. Picked up movies and board games for the fam, plus cars for DS.

Only 8 of 20 left to shop for, and at least a few of those I'm making them something.

We're headed back out tomorrow! :weee
    Well, dad and DH are. I'm staying in for the morning. We're taking family pics at 1, so I might go after that is sil wants to.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ouch! blame it on the advertising!!! many did ya know! I still have alot of that crap I sent off for from my smokes! I smoked those nasty up until I was 38 so I was 10 years smoke free this year and didnt even realize it till now! y'all stink that smoke just sayin [​IMG] and granny bout burns her buns to charcoal

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thats all past now. The heart is a muscle and like any muscle you can make it stronger. 5 packs is a ton but not unheard of. I am still 2 a day. mine is from adrenal glands . seems like after all this time drs. would come with something better then steroids but not for me. Top endo. dr. In MI. took me on as a free case study because of the rarity of my body ! hahaa

5. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    my wife is the shopper but she never met a second hand store or thrift store she didnt like lol

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    camping, you better be soaking your feet ! LOL
    sally, guess where I have a blister and its not my bum. fire hit my belly and rolled south.
    I rememeber when it was the malbour mans fault. hahaa

7. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC

I am the worst ex smoker ever i fuss anytime they light one around me lol but sometimes i want a camel real bad and i been quit 13 yrs

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    GRANNY!!!!!!!! [​IMG] LIT HER PANTY

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    DH stopped when he had a stroke . He "forgot" he smoked. Some times I think thats what it will take for me.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Nope ! remember what I said I wear ? sweats and t-shirt and I dont sleep in them either. hahaaaa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by