grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot their eye out red.......

or for camping

choot em!! choot em!!!

hope you get a deer, with blue eyes, bud.....

Last edited:
Morning y'all. Not getting off to a good start, here. Ben pooped in his kennel, and I'm not talking solid logs. Whole house smells like poop. I got hay and feed and can't move either of them. And DH is mad about our lack of eggs, surprise surprise. :smack Too bad he never listens to me.

Any ideas for me to try? I guess light would be the easiest. I'm hoping these nice new nests inspire some laying also.

light, more oyster shell, and more protein?

oh and make sure them little devils ain't hiding them somewhere!!

Last edited:
Good morning granny
frow.gif

8 hours and 37 minutes so you saying about 8 hrs was pretty much spot on!! Did you have a good sleep?

I had a horrid night. tons of nightmares and not much rest. LOL I always dream of the same house in the bad dreams . No idea whos house it is

Just the same here camping with having no eggs at the moment. Lack of light and moult have nearly put a whole stop to it. Only my Amber hen is laying right now, did have a pullet start for a couple of weeks and she has now quit too. The two other pullets I have not even bothered to start. Light could work for you to make up 14 hours. Adding in the morning is best I believe although I've not ever added light before that's just what I have read.

Has Ben an upset stomach with it not being solid?
Oh the smell I can just imagine :sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom