grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she dont want to tell it thats fine but I just lost a friend last yr. . and It really hurts. I sound like a selfish pig I know but I cant deal .

If she dont want to tell it thats fine but I just lost a friend last yr. . and It really hurts. I sound like a selfish pig I know but I cant deal .
I know what you mean granny. Especially on here. I'd hate to be just waiting on someone to post and they just never did. I'd worry about it the rest of my life.

Is your doc wanting to check for chrones? Since both of your kids have it.

ever sinc robert was diagnosed with it I have begged and argued for second opinion . I dont think he now or ever had crones. today dr. suggested further testing testing on him. and possible get rid o meds.

Hi all, glad to finally be able to get on. Super busy day & I hate grocery shopping in Dec. Shoot I hate shopping any time but Dec is the worst. Store has about 50 checkout lanes & only about 10 manned grr.... I did let the poor fellow behind me go first. He only had a basket of stuff & I had a full shopping cart. Did my good deed for the day :gig

Is your doc wanting to check for chrones? Since both of your kids have it.

ever sinc robert was diagnosed with it I have begged and argued for second opinion . I dont think he now or ever had crones. today dr. suggested further testing testing on him. and possible get rid o meds.
Well let's hope the do further testing then.

Hi all, glad to finally be able to get on. Super busy day & I hate grocery shopping in Dec. Shoot I hate shopping any time but Dec is the worst. Store has about 50 checkout lanes & only about 10 manned grr.... I did let the poor fellow behind me go first. He only had a basket of stuff & I had a full shopping cart. Did my good deed for the day
gig.gif

very nice Lisa. I stopped for milk and creamer . no buggy even, they opend a new lane and man behind me with a cart full jumped in front of me to get it. I said something.

Oh granny, I know I told you on the interview thread but I wanted to tell you on here that I loved your interview! !! I wish that they didn't get your three stories mixed up but glad you reposted the way it should've read. Also learned about all your grandkids names starting with k. That's neat. Kinda like me,dad, my son, and grandfather all having the name Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom