grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft cookies with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. I will do the recipe on here tomorrow.
looks and sounds delicious newfie.

ok i appologize upfront ,just got a call from my mom ,her ex husband does that mean hes my ex stepdad i dont know. Any way hes at Baptist hospital in winston salem nc went to er for dizzyness , cancer in his chest and lungs stage 4 also matastsized to the brain causing brain bleeds. Only reason i mention it if theres any praying folks here he needs all yall can spare. Word says prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much. Thanx in advance for prayers ,!!!!!
praying now.

I think I can say for us all, that we will all pray for him!:hugs :hugs :hugs And for you and your Mom!
X2

Yes you had better Red, those are debilitating. If mine wouldn't have stopped after having brain surgery I would probably be dead now. Had so many of them that I was ready to end things.... Mine were horrible, they usually lasted 3 days. The first day I would have to be taken in to the ER for pain med shots & then usually fought for 2 additional days trying to completely get rid of it. Had to stay in a dark room or laying on the bathroom floor because I couldn't stop vomiting.

For Pearls OTHER headaches ~ Take 2 aspirin & don't call Pearl until morning. She's a mom, working & going to college. That poor girl has got to be beat :lau
that's terrible Lisa. Hers aren't quite that bad but they're bad enough. She really does have her hands full with two kids and especially me.

Wish they would have known more about them when I had them. Nine years ago they finally found the cause of mine & operated. I still get one once in a great while, but thankfully not often. I still have 2 daughters & a granddaughter that suffer with them.
sorry you daughters and granddaughter suffers from this. I've only had a few and I'm a very big baby with them. Lucky I don't have them much at all anymore.

Soft cookies with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. I will do the recipe on here tomorrow.
looks and sounds delicious newfie.

ok i appologize upfront ,just got a call from my mom ,her ex husband does that mean hes my ex stepdad i dont know. Any way hes at Baptist hospital in winston salem nc went to er for dizzyness , cancer in his chest and lungs stage 4 also matastsized to the brain causing brain bleeds. Only reason i mention it if theres any praying folks here he needs all yall can spare. Word says prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much. Thanx in advance for prayers ,!!!!!
praying now.

I think I can say for us all, that we will all pray for him!:hugs :hugs :hugs And for you and your Mom!
X2

Yes you had better Red, those are debilitating. If mine wouldn't have stopped after having brain surgery I would probably be dead now. Had so many of them that I was ready to end things.... Mine were horrible, they usually lasted 3 days. The first day I would have to be taken in to the ER for pain med shots & then usually fought for 2 additional days trying to completely get rid of it. Had to stay in a dark room or laying on the bathroom floor because I couldn't stop vomiting.

For Pearls OTHER headaches ~ Take 2 aspirin & don't call Pearl until morning. She's a mom, working & going to college. That poor girl has got to be beat :lau
that's terrible Lisa. Hers aren't quite that bad but they're bad enough. She really does have her hands full with two kids and especially me.

Wish they would have known more about them when I had them. Nine years ago they finally found the cause of mine & operated. I still get one once in a great while, but thankfully not often. I still have 2 daughters & a granddaughter that suffer with them.
sorry you daughters and granddaughter suffers from this. I've only had a few and I'm a very big baby with them. Lucky I don't have them much at all anymore.
Really glad you don't have them much now
1f60a.png

Here is Granny's first post on this thread she started not so long ago. 4114 pages ago.

i have tried my best to stay home just in case the chicks were in at tsc, i went today to buy food after finding out the chicks are sold out. and guess what? ya, hit up orchlens too.hahah they only had 2 buff orphingtons.they were soo quite i knew something was wrong. one seems fine the other is very weak. i have never had them before, i know im not spelling it right .anyway , the weak was was sitting there couldnt walk because the wire was too big on the floor and its feet was going through. i have giving it sugar water but wondered about insure ? that drink with all the vitamin. in it , you know, for all those other old people. there is nothing in its crop except the water i gave it and i am sure if it fell in the water it couldnt get back out. any suggestions????

Last edited:
Here is Granny's first post on this thread she started not so long ago. 4114 pages ago.

[COLOR=333333]i have tried my best to stay home just in case the chicks were in at tsc, i went today to buy food after finding out the chicks are sold out. and guess what? ya, hit up orchlens too.hahah they only had 2 buff orphingtons.they were soo quite i knew something was wrong. one seems fine the other is very weak. i have never had them before, i know im not spelling it right .anyway , the weak was was sitting there couldnt walk because the wire was too big on the floor and its feet was going through. i have giving it sugar water but wondered about insure ? that drink with all the vitamin. in it , you know, for all those other old people. there is nothing in its crop except the water i gave it and i am sure if it fell in the water it couldnt get back out.  any suggestions????[/COLOR]
I remember reading that when I decided to read the entire thread. I would read this thread again and again and never get tired of it. Just think, granny never had any idea what a wonderful thread with wonderful people that she was going to start.

Really glad you don't have them much now
1f60a.png
Thanks. Same to you. I can't imagine what you went through when they were that bad. Don't know how you could stand it.
I barely could, I kid you not on wanting to end things. My poor kids heard so often "sorry mommy can't do that right now because I have a horrible headache" that they weren't very understanding. Until they started suffering with them. I'm so glad that they only have the migraines that last for a day. Not that those are good either. Mine were caused from my being born with my brain stem outside of the skull. It was being pinched between the skull & spinal cord. The surgeon took out my C1 vertebrae & created a new pocket for my brainstem & capped off the spinal cord.

i have tried my best to stay home just in case the chicks were in at tsc, i went today to buy food after finding out the chicks are sold out. and guess what? ya, hit up orchlens too.hahah they only had 2 buff orphingtons.they were soo quite i knew something was wrong. one seems fine the other is very weak. i have never had them before, i know im not spelling it right .anyway , the weak was was sitting there couldnt walk because the wire was too big on the floor and its feet was going through. i have giving it sugar water but wondered about insure ? that drink with all the vitamin. in it , you know, for all those other old people. there is nothing in its crop except the water i gave it and i am sure if it fell in the water it couldnt get back out. any suggestions????

This thread started out in the emergencies forum but got so chatty, they finally moved it into the rambling section. Rambling granny!

[COLOR=333333]i have tried my best to stay home just in case the chicks were in at tsc, i went today to buy food after finding out the chicks are sold out. and guess what? ya, hit up orchlens too.hahah they only had 2 buff orphingtons.they were soo quite i knew something was wrong. one seems fine the other is very weak. i have never had them before, i know im not spelling it right .anyway , the weak was was sitting there couldnt walk because the wire was too big on the floor and its feet was going through. i have giving it sugar water but wondered about insure ? that drink with all the vitamin. in it , you know, for all those other old people. there is nothing in its crop except the water i gave it and i am sure if it fell in the water it couldnt get back out.  any suggestions????[/COLOR]
I remember reading that when I decided to read the entire thread. I would read this thread again and again and never get tired of it. Just think, granny never had any idea what a wonderful thread with wonderful people that she was going to start.
Its crazy isn't it? Who would have thunk :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom