grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi ! welcome . have to ask , what the devil is a cyber apt. ? apartment ?   LOL

ummm I'm not entirely sure if that's a tongue-in-cheek response or a serious question.  LOL

I love seeing older generations actively interacting on the Internet - most grannies are scared to participate on the Internet unlike you.  :bow

LMAO  Granny just got called old  but  a really nice way. 
Hi twist, the dead has risen lol. Thought that was funny too, poor granny :lau

I really hope sallys going to be ok. I can understand that she wants to keep stuff to herself. It histories me though. I know that I've just met her but she's such a nice ,funny careing person and I hope she's ok. I just feel like she may need to get it off her chest at some point. If so I hope she'll do it. If not on this thread at least pm someone . But I'm sure she has a loving family that she can turn to for support. Then again she may have just went to the hospital with the flu or something and holding back to make me worry lol. I really hope that's it. Sally if you're reading this, just want to letcha know you're in my prayers.

Quote: I barely could, I kid you not on wanting to end things. My poor kids heard so often "sorry mommy can't do that right now because I have a horrible headache" that they weren't very understanding. Until they started suffering with them. I'm so glad that they only have the migraines that last for a day. Not that those are good either. Mine were caused from my being born with my brain stem outside of the skull. It was being pinched between the skull & spinal cord. The surgeon took out my C1 vertebrae & created a new pocket for my brainstem & capped off the spinal cord.

Good heavens! What an ordeal. Nosy me wants to know how old you were when you had the surgery. I would have been freaking out!

Goodnight, Newfie. Save me some cookies!!!
droolin.gif

I really hope sallys going to be ok. I can understand that she wants to keep stuff to herself. It histories me though. I know that I've just met her but she's such a nice ,funny careing person and I hope she's ok. I just feel like she may need to get it off her chest at some point. If so I hope she'll do it. If not on this thread at least pm someone . But I'm sure she has a loving family that she can turn to for support. Then again she may have just went to the hospital with the flu or something and holding back to make me worry lol. I really hope that's it. Sally if you're reading this, just want to letcha know you're in my prayers.
Red, your such a sweet marshmallow :hugs Hopefully everything is ok with Sally, its up to her if she wants to share or not. Hoping she knows we all care & are here for her :hugs

I barely could, I kid you not on wanting to end things. My poor kids heard so often "sorry mommy can't do that right now because I have a horrible headache" that they weren't very understanding. Until they started suffering with them. I'm so glad that they only have the migraines that last for a day. Not that those are good either. Mine were caused from my being born with my brain stem outside of the skull. It was being pinched between the skull & spinal cord. The surgeon took out my C1 vertebrae & created a new pocket for my brainstem & capped off the spinal cord.
I've only be that sick once with mono. I'm so glad they fixed the problem. :hugs

I'm younger than my hubby too. Planned it that way so I would always be able to call him old man :lau

Good god, but my DH is still in phenomenal shape and I'm breaking down so much faster!  

Why is that, seems the female models wear out so much faster lol.

they get rode/driven harder and faster.
That's right, rode hard & put away wet. :gig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom