grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be nice if it were true but he had no idea i was depressed and still dont. even after me saying that I do want to say I dont blame him. the dr. said they are so very surprised the function he has with as much brain damage he has.

that would be nice if it were true but he had no idea i was depressed and still dont. even after me saying that I do want to say I dont blame him. the dr. said they are so very surprised the function he has with as much brain damage he has.

granny i take meds for depression.when i don't take them i sit and cry..

Ill put more up as they come too me
Please do. True stories are the best. That's why we all love grannys thread I think. I bet she had no idea when she posted her first post that it would ever get this big. Granny thank you for giving us all a home with great friends. I've been on or her sites and joined but this one is different. Someone is usually always on here and everyone likes to cut up and y'all all are kind hearted and caring. What a great thing you started Granny.

Please do. True stories are the best. That's why we all love grannys thread I think. I bet she had no idea when she posted her first post that it would ever get this big. Granny thank you for giving us all a home with great friends. I've been on or her sites and joined but this one is different. Someone is usually always on here and everyone likes to cut up and y'all all are kind hearted and caring. What a great thing you started Granny.

X2

granny i take  meds for depression.when i don't take them i sit and cry..
I hate to admit it because I was raised to be tough and not do things like that but sometimes even with the meds, I still do. I get away from everyone. Just by myself. I feel so stupid because most of the time, I have no idea why I'm doing it.

I hate to admit it because I was raised to be tough and not do things like that but sometimes even with the meds, I still do. I get away from everyone. Just by myself. I feel so stupid because most of the time, I have no idea why I'm doing it.

well you are not stupid..we all have some kind of problems.and sometimes they are hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom