grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel. I think twist said before its because we'll probably never met each other. That's why it's easy to open up. Well I honestly don't think it's like that in my case. I want to meet all of y'all. Maybe at first it made it easier but know y'all just feel like family to me. I don't feel like I'm the only one that feels like this? Or maybe I'm just nuts for thinking that way.

i would like to meet everyone ..i don't know if thats possible.we all live so far apart..

I also would love to meet all of you but twist is right. for a little while anyway I would clam up. I just type better then my mouth works . LOL

I would love to meet everyone of you. I have mets verapamil people from other threads. I could kick my self for not meeting Twist while I was in ND last fall. He doesn't live far from my son........

if i ever travel..i will make a point of trying to see who ever on here i'm close to.i have been to NC a couple of times but i didn't know Red then.

well we should map it out and see the geography of it all and folks could travel to see folks.close.amd.we.could.skype the one far away other wise im up fo a road trip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom