grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we should map it out and see the geography of it all and folks could travel to see folks.close.amd.we.could.skype the one far away other wise im up fo a road trip lol

i think mutt mapped it once before.twist and york are far away.york would be the farthers

Everybody keeps calling and texting. 8 kids remember.

I am still tired. They had me drugged to the gills. I was supposed to be same day in, take a look and go home. They put one stent in Labor day. There was a blockage further up that wasn't big enough for the insurance company to fix so they didn't.

3 months later and I am still just as tired as before even if I'm fighting it. I went home.

Last heart Dr visit, he said I needed that 2nd narrowing out since it was causing problems. He got it fixed and there still wasn't enough blood flow so he went further up to where it branched into a Y and fixed another one. The other side was too small to get into.

I had chest pains the first night and after pain meds and 3 doses of morphine, I passed out. It's everything settling into a new rythum I guess. I hate taking pills and it looks like I cleaned out a pharmacy's shelves.

I'm not allowed to lift but I can do whatever I feel like.

Any other questions? Oh yeah B+. Lol

Remember to donate blood. Someone needs it worse than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom