grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa please don't take this the wrong way . I think a dodge is one of the prettiest trucks ever made. But as stated, the transmission is crap. My cousin and friend owned them and both had to get new trans. My cousin sold his and my friends is sitting in the yard rusting. If any ways possible to save a little more I think you save money in the long run. That being said, I too have had to just settle for what I could afford. My Pont Sun fire is supposed to be a Toyota 4x4

Aint nuthin written in stone yet so we will see

I didn't wanna rub it in thAt bad
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Lucky me it was a slowish day here! Hello again peeps! Just a little break for some lunch then back to the grind.

Lisa, I sure hope you get some videos of your hen when the eggs hatch. Maybe you can post them here!
smile.png
pop.gif

Twist, here's a bar joke (from my 14 yr old).

A blind man walks into a bar. . . and a table. . . and a chair.
cool.png

Lucky me it was a slowish day here! Hello again peeps! Just a little break for some lunch then back to the grind.

Lisa, I sure hope you get some videos of your hen when the eggs hatch. Maybe you can post them here!
smile.png
pop.gif

Twist, here's a bar joke (from my 14 yr old).

A blind man walks into a bar. . . and a table. . . and a chair.
cool.png

OMG it was/is terrific I almost feel off my chair.
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Got my sewing machine to work so got rid of the humogous pile of mending Angie's brings me (only when she's mad at me)
hide.gif
about 6 months collection. Fixed to bedspreads, a dozen or so sheets, pillow cases , no towels this time. now they are sitting in the loby waiting for her to hauls back and wash. Got a load of laundry going. Payroll is done. I think I hear the mixer calling my name maybe oatmeal and craisins (dried cranberries) So there is red in there for Christmas. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom