grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gotta run pick up Will on tuesdays and thursdays he tutors first graders in reading and math im more amazed by this kid daily i cannot believe hes got my genes lol im so dumb yall be blessed

coward LOL or maybe just an "under"poster LOL
so be it

kiss.gif.gif

She's doing a lot of shifting on the eggs so maybe something is going on under her :ya
Yay!!! I know what that means. :bun
Yes, you have to apply to the police for a licence for any barring air pistol. The police come and snoop round your house, do criminal checks and check with your Dr to make sure you have not been suicidal or depressed or have psychological problems. Takes a while too to be granted a certificate. If you get a new gun you have to notify them. Can only purchase so many rounds if the rifle too. Not allowed to store too many and they have to be in a different safe to the guns. I've been fox hunting, it's great fun. They have banned it now though a few years back. You can still do it but you have to hunt a fake trail. I'm not sure there is a cart horse big enough for my other half!! He's not little :gig Boys and toys!! I can just see you being like that red!!
Lol you've learned me well York. Was is that said that you liked (big bang theory? I love that show.
Good Morning was up at 6 released the hounds and peed went back to bed until 10 am. And I am still tired LOL The "girls" are chompin gat the bit for their pay checks so as soon as The coffee kick in I am off. Good luck foxing York. Great pic papa LOL at the mental image of Red being "UP" a tree impersonating a Christmas Topper. cuz we all know he aint no angel.
I am an angel.
was standing at the bar one night, minding my own business. This FAT ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my *** and said, "You're kind of cute. You gotta phone number?"
[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]I said, "Yea, you gotta pen?"

She said, "Yea, I got a pen".

I said, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you."

Cost me 6 stitches. . . but when you are over seventy. . . who gives a crap? [/COLOR][/COLOR]
:gig
Hence the hen can. If broody decides to hatch when I'm gone today hoping to catch it on camera. Besides I need to find out if broodys do crazy things like help their chicks out of the shell. Every since Reds experience I've wanted to find out if maybe his broody momma was just helping the chick or if she actually was trying to hurt it. Never filmed a hatch before, so will have to see, bbl
the one that made it she was trying to eat. Its wing is still messed up.
[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000] MY COUSIN was busy this am. LOL

Cowboy: "Give me 3 packets of condoms, please."

Cashier: "Do you need a paper bag with that, sir?"

Cowboy: "Nah.. She's purty good lookin'....."

When you are over seventy, who gives a crap[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]another one ..........................[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]I was talking to a girl in the bar last night. She said, "If you lost a few pounds,[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=1F497D][COLOR=1F497D] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right.

" I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]and another ........................[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000][COLOR=000000]I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."

After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"

I said, "Yesterday."

When you are over seventy, who gives a crap

I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

When you are over seventy, who gives a crap

I went to the pub last night and saw a FAT chick dancing on a table. I said, "Good legs."

The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

gig

I cant stay and didnt read . wanted to let you all know I got the stuff for my tree , its not decorated and I have out of town company . so will cathc ya later ! Oh and Linda, I got your candy today. thank you an the "card "&note !! just awesome , everything......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom