grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
will, here is my take on doge trucks.

they have a great diesel motor, shoddy trannies, and the truck will rattle apart around their motor. 

I think chevy and ford both have better trucks.  chevy is just way too over priced.......heck, all of them are anymore.

Yes i agree ive priced them all driven them all,and weighed it all and ford builds a good truck but out kf my price range chevy as well, im paying cash so i have to buy what i can afford

lol we both did.      make sure the trunk is clean.   rip and crumple up brown paper bags,   The  more ragged the better 

soak the crumpled mess in hot/warm water and wring out the excess.  

apply a coat of modge podge  to the trunk and put the wrung out and smoothed out paper on the trunk apply more modpod.  You can layer the paper and continue until everything is covered with paper   apply final coat of modpod  let dry then put a couple coats of varnish, (I used water based , easier for me to breath)  Dry and you are done.  

Do NOT totally smooth the paper its the wrinkled effect you are after and I like none uniform and the more ragged the better.   You can also use the brown wrapping/shipping paper you buy in stores.  

Awesome thanks!!! I bought the midge pod ge that already has a varnish??? Hope it works as well!!!

Yes i agree ive priced them all driven them all,and weighed it all and ford builds a good truck but out kf my price range chevy as well, im paying cash so i have to buy what i can afford
I understand, bruddah.

I wish I still had my 2001 F250, with the 7.3 powerstroke.

that thing was a beast. I drove 390,000 miles, original motor. 330,000 miles before I had to replace the tranny. The only repairs I ever made was hoses and belts and brakes. Finally after 11 years, started losing computer sensors.

let my wife talk me into getting a new truck, and I went with a gasser.

Morning Sally and thank you!!!

twist gotcha already
frow.gif
sorry puttin kids down for nap

I have an album over there where everyone wanted to know how to do the floor too. If you ever want to take on big

I understand, bruddah.

I wish I still had my 2001 F250, with the 7.3 powerstroke.

that thing was a beast.  I drove 390,000 miles, original motor.  330,000 miles before I had to replace the tranny.  The only repairs I ever made was hoses and belts and brakes.  Finally after 11 years, started losing computer sensors.

let my wife talk me into getting a new truck, and I went with a gasser.

Yes i understand ive owned several good pickups in my life theres always one that is exemplar seems like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom