grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hope you can get out of the dumpy mood Linda. Twist posted some good jokes a few pages back.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    one day at a time.

1 person likes this.
  3. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

I read them... I think it's my meds... I was running low and started half doses to keep me going til I can get it refilled... Which probably explains why I take a shower and put back on my pjs... Add stress of Christmas and it's a mixed bag of crazy.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Linda, wassa matter ? you got your people . your mom, kids... Depression is contagious you know. you can pass it to them.

5. lindalouly

The kids yes. But don't want them crazy... Have been a hermit so haven't seen mom since we baked. Agrophobia is a b?!'?!.

1 person likes this.
  6. lindalouly

I'll be better tomorrow. [​IMG]

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Why are you only taking half a pill ?? You need money to get it or what ? are you a dr. now ? Im sure you know better then that ! [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm 300 posts back. I saw Mare's post too. Just not feeling it this year at all. [​IMG] I get it. Maybe I should feel ashamed, but I don't. I just feel bad cause I would have liked to have the time and motivation., I sent out nearly 100 last year. Just not into it this year. No time or energy. Doesn't change how much I care about or think about folks though and I hope they all know it. Please don't feel that way.

9. lindalouly

My doctor left the practice.. But I got ahold of the clinic and made an appointment.. Trust me better half doses then quitting cold turkey.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    that was perfectly said. just because you dont want to dont make you depressed. depression is a terrible thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by