grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess there is a bee expert on here and he says they dont swarm below 45 degrees . I dont think he believes me.
th.gif
been 3 days now. I will find out local i guess. He didnt say he didnt believe me but its the impression i get.
What kind of bees are these?

Do you use a deep litter method?

While mowing grass I hit a nest in a pile of clippings. Nasty things they were. I sprayed them but didn't help much. Later I noticed the nest had been torn apart. I think a Skunker did it.

I also had them in one of my raised beds once too.

Any chance it's warm in the coop and they're in the floor?

I just put 6 bags of pine shavings on the run out there. It didnt cover the whole floor but it got rid of the smell and gave me a place to step. lol probably need 6 more to get a couple inches thick. I think my Swedish flower roo has frost bitten toes. one foot, yesterday looked like bumble foot today the toes are black. not sure how to treat except for keeping it clean. he is the one i had decided to keep. now i dont know if he will even be able to walk. we have had warm nights for the past 3-4 days.

Tasteful tattoos don't bother me but those big ring thingies in ears and noses makes me shudder a tad.I have a Texas longhorn tat that is covering up a very sexy Betty boop tat I got when I was younger and thought I don't want my grandkids to see Betty's koochie.also a skull and barbed wire on other arm and a black dot in a private place that turns into a very small spider if aroused.....oops did I type that out loud?sorry

Long day ! missed you guys today.
sad.png
my oldest grandson spent the night and my son went to a friends house to visit. keeping in mind my son is 21 and I dont have guardianship of him. He calls me at 11pm and says, is it ok if i spend the night? a little strange but ok. not much i could say any way and he is a good boy. I couldnt fall asleep until 6 am. !! worried, always worried. he comes in about the same time i got up 10 with a big bottle of liquor in a bag. I about fainted ! He has a huge grin on his face and says , thats why i didnt want to come home last night. pulls a bottle of amaretto out with maybe one drink gone. YUP, he really tied one on. The bottle and his 20 are now gone. so I took him and my grandson shopping. what a fun day for him ! LOL I was tired of seeing my GS with too big of pants and too tight of shirts. I bought him 2 pr. of jeans and 3 t shirts. My son got to stand in line to pay. I mean, he had his own money and choose to spend it differently right ? We stayed out for a long time. went to TSC and picked up big bag of cat food, 6 things of pine shavings. then he had to unload it and take it to the worst smelling coop in town. hehee . some days are just plain fun. the DD comes over with the gang. they have just left. I am a little tired BUT, i am not the only one.
old.gif

My SIL started my friends tattoo yesterday and it looks like a pit coming out of a mirror to me. he has to wait for that part to heal before he finishes. it is her dog she rescued and it was picked up by our warden then it disappeared from his place.
idunno.gif
any how she misses it. I dont like those big piercings either. They claim a lot of people do that to help the pain inside by hurting them self on the outside. I dont know how true that is. sounds fishy to me.

Long day ! missed you guys today.
sad.png
my oldest grandson spent the night and my son went to a friends house to visit. keeping in mind my son is 21 and I dont have guardianship of him. He calls me at 11pm and says, is it ok if i spend the night? a little strange but ok. not much i could say any way and he is a good boy. I couldnt fall asleep until 6 am. !! worried, always worried. he comes in about the same time i got up 10 with a big bottle of liquor in a bag. I about fainted ! He has a huge grin on his face and says , thats why i didnt want to come home last night. pulls a bottle of amaretto out with maybe one drink gone. YUP, he really tied one on. The bottle and his 20 are now gone. so I took him and my grandson shopping. what a fun day for him ! LOL I was tired of seeing my GS with too big of pants and too tight of shirts. I bought him 2 pr. of jeans and 3 t shirts. My son got to stand in line to pay. I mean, he had his own money and choose to spend it differently right ? We stayed out for a long time. went to TSC and picked up big bag of cat food, 6 things of pine shavings. then he had to unload it and take it to the worst smelling coop in town. hehee . some days are just plain fun. the DD comes over with the gang. they have just left. I am a little tired BUT, i am not the only one.
old.gif

Perfect story about your son.
smile.png
That must have been very daring for him to try it. Hope he didn't like it too much!

I dont think he liked it. there was but a tiny bit gone. the friends he was with, he went to school with. not sure on age though. If he has ever tried it before its more then i know about. Daddy did something with the bottle. LOL Probably flushed it. And he came in the house acting so proud ! hahaaa,, pride goeth before the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom