grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo sorry about ollie, he was a fine rooster. My rooster is on aspirin . I smashed % of them in a gallon water and let them at it. LOL the swelling looks a bit less but the toes are freaky looking. It is like a skeleton feet walking around on a chicken body. My electric, it keeps blowing !! I have it plugged into a main power with a 6 outlet. its the 3rd one. no extensions and still flipping the 6 outlet. I only have one baby. the rest died. he is a loud mouth . my grandson (who is refusing to go home ) gave him a teddy bear.

ya he does. he is the one that lost his kidney to cancer. he was so sick. chemo and radiation. he said he didnt like to say the pledge of allegiance in school. I asked him why and he said he wanted to pledge himself to God. he is 9 yrs. old

soo sorry about ollie, he was a fine rooster. My rooster is on aspirin . I smashed % of them in a gallon water and let them at it. LOL the swelling looks a bit less but the toes are freaky looking. It is like a skeleton feet walking around on a chicken body.   My electric, it keeps blowing !!  I have it plugged into a main power with a 6 outlet. its the 3rd one.  no extensions and still flipping the 6 outlet.  I only have one baby. the rest died.  he is a loud mouth . my grandson (who is refusing to go home )  gave him a teddy bear. 
Thanks granny, your poor roo has been to heck & back. Very scary on the electrical stuff, you need to get a electrician out there ASAP before your building burns down. Something is definitely wrong with the wiring. Hope someone can get it figured our fast For you.

ya he does. he is the one that lost his kidney to cancer. he was so sick. chemo and radiation.  he said he didnt like to say the pledge of allegiance in school. I asked him why and he said he wanted to pledge himself to God.  he is 9 yrs. old  
Bless his little heart
2764.png

thanks Lisa, He does seem to have a large heart. I meant to say 5 aspirin (81) mg. in the gallon of water. its helping the pain i can tell. there are 3 chickens in there if that makes a difference. i havent changed the water yet either its been 2 days i think? probably change it tomorrow.

I dont have money for electrician . cant carry the cages in the house. its cold tonight. if it blows again i will lose them. I dont know anything i could do short of giving them the run of the house and throwing the cat and dogs out except to hope it dont go out over night. hoping this last 6 outlet does the trick.

I dont have money for electrician . cant carry the cages in the house. its cold tonight. if it blows again i will lose them. I dont know anything i could do short of giving them the run of the house and throwing the cat and dogs out except to hope it dont go out over night.  hoping this last 6 outlet does the trick. 
are you overloading the outlet? Do you have 6 things plugged into a normal 2 plug outlet?

I have 4 things. 2 / 125 watt heat lights and 2/ 250 watt. its a 6 outlet thing i wish i had picture. plugged into the main, it has its own trip switch . that is what keeps tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom