grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
gig.gif
gotta love em... wonder if they came to get one ? My baby bantams, not such babies now. I think they are a few months old. still small. still have a heat lamp, these are where we have been working on the run . GS wanted to know when they would start laying and said not for a few more months so he asked what should he do with the eggs that are in there then?
ep.gif
an even doz.

I enjoy a
1f37a.png
once in a while. I bought a case of 12 on New Years Eve, I still have 7 of them left. My daughter drank one of them. I drink 'girlie' beer.
1f60b.png
one of my SILs has informed me if a beer is not in a brown bottle, it is not real beer. Thus the lable 'girlie' beer'.

I am drinking
2615.png
Now too. And hoping I have a better day at work today than yesterday.

I had a customer call the store yesterday and ask if we have batteries?

What kind of batteries?
Car batteries.
What size battery do you need?
A car battery.
Well we carry different types of car batteries.
Just an ordinary car battery.
What kind of car are you going to put this battery in?
I don't know. I just need a battery.
Ok. Top posts, side posts, posts on the back of the battery?
****** silence on the other end ******
Can you find some one in the store that knows something about batteries? You are no help at all.
So, I put him on hold. Walk over to the sporting goods counter. Pick up the phone.......
Can I help you?
Yes, I was talking to someone that couldn't help me at all. I need a car battery.
Well, bring your old battery in and we will help you decide which one to buy.
OK, I'll do that! You were so helpful!

OMG there are some really confused individuals out there, haha
1f602.png

:gig gotta love em...   wonder if they came to get one ?    My baby bantams, not such babies now. I think they are a few months old. still small. still have a heat lamp, these are where we have been working on the run . GS wanted to know when they would start laying and said not for a few more months so he asked what should he do with the eggs that are in there then? :eek:  an even doz.  
Too funny granny, just like Easter, your GS got hunt for eggs early
1f605.png

My serama laid her first egg 2 days ago. it is a wind egg. My GS has not set it down yet . I dont know if he thinks it will hatch or what. Been a lot of birds and bees info going on around here since he came. How does the baby get in the egg? why is the rooster jumping the hens? he is being mean to them , can we eat him? do I have eggs in me? and it goes on and on. Dont parents teach their kids this stuff ? Case in point,, My DD , in 6th grade. teacher asks how do fish mate? My DD has this. she says, they rub their fins around each other. teacher and class start laughing at her. For those that may not be aware look at the salmon fish. He stimulates her by rubbing against her til she drops her eggs and then swims over them to fertilize. This is what she was referring to. Soo, being the good mommy i am I took a presentation into her class, without warning and showed the teacher and class how SOME fish mate then went on to explain the other methods. From live birth to mouth brooders. even the male seahorse. hahaa when done , I turned to the teacher and asked her if she had any questions . She just looked at me and so i said , dont laugh at my daughter again she knows more about it then you do. ( she helped me breed tropical s ) The schools she was forced to go to in detroit was pretty bad. She slipped on some wet paper in the bathroom causing her to pass out. Principal had to stand behind my DD before she could figure out if she hit her head on the left or right side. That was pretty sad. A friend was with me and said, figure that out on your own time , we are taking this child to the hospital.

Good morning all !!!! Had a lady call about my eggs. Wanted to know if the hens were free range, said sort of they are in a 1/4 acre fenced pen Good she says. Then what are they feed said oats and layer from SW grain (local elevator) good she say's Then she asks if the hens' are on a vegetarian diet Said they "free range so I am pretty sure they are eating bugs and what ever else they can catch. Oh no she say's I don't want any eggs from any thing but vegetarian birds. Told her no such thing in a free range hen. She started to argue with me, so told her that my eggs wouldn't work and to please let me know if she ever found such a thing.

LOL, free ranging vegan chickens. That would be like putting me in Hershey Pa. and saying I am not going to eat any chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom