grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grass is getting to the point where i dont know if my tractor will knock it down or not. more rain. all night and tonight. I was looking at those sheep that have hair. no clipping 2xs a yr. and only grass for food. they wont bother the trees. sounds like a win-win to me. I cant have one because i am not fenced. Could of bought one last yr. for $50. they normally run about $100.

Sorry about not biteing. Tried to fix a leaking/dripping tub fawcett. Yesterday I know how to do this but the nut wouldn't turn off and I cranked a little to hard and broke something inside had to get plumber and had 8 rooms down with no water until he finally fixed it about 8 pm but then had turned away 2 rooms. Also 3 trips to mendards and 1 to the hardware store yesterday. The town bobcat is not running so the shop had to come and load it on their trailer. Not sure when they will get that one fixed. The farm bobcat is running after it's slid on its side into the creek last week and a couple easy fixed on the tractor that we flipped complete over on to it top trying to pull the bobcat cat out of the creek. The last 2 are because my nephew didn't do as instructed in the spring and put the barbwire into trailer after he cut it. So the wire is now buried in grass/weeds/and what not which is way I was using the bobcat with grapple to did/pull the wire from its hiding places. I have since come up with a better plan to get the wire out.

nope that's made out of broom corn/straw. brome sort of looks like rice and horse love it get fat sassy and shiny coats. Really slick to drive or walk on it once it has been cut.

who was on it when it flipped ? geez, that would scare the crap out of me. I am glad you are able to get so much done . especially at your age. All work and no play..... hahaa

who was on it when it flipped ? geez, that would scare the crap out of me. I am glad you are able to get so much done . especially at your age. All work and no play..... hahaa

trying to get as much done as I can before I loose the only young and healthy helper that I've GOT. I was in the bobcat and trailer guy was on the ford 800 which is a 1955 model with loader. He ended up with some deep muscle bruseing but that is all. This is why my guardian angels get promoted so quickly I wear them out. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom