grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to Ohio you better come visit us. side saddle .
gig.gif
Someone will HAVE to do pictures. and dont forget the training to have it lay down so you can get on.

I am lucky to have many friends on here . virtual hugs are better then none. hahaa I am feeling sorry for myself. thats all. I will get over it.

I rode from the time i was 3 til just a few yrs. ago. my back cant take a clumsy ride any more. Took my daughter once . it was mother nature that ruined that ride. horse bucked her then stomped her. she had a long walk back and never mounted another.. that poor girl and animals just dont go together .. hahaa

I sir, have never gotten in trouble for talking too much !! LOL was very nice to spend some time though. enjoy your dinner.
hugs.gif

I counted the new chicks 2xs and gs 3xs. we both got different #s both times. LOL 15-16. 9 seramas. I have a whole new flock in my living room. sil did move the cages for me. they still dont have their van fixed thanks to Nappa auto giving him the wrong part twice. so, they are off in our van again. Soo, not thinking it through until after the fact. can i even put them out there ? pole barn gets in the 90s or more with our 90 degree heat we are having then it rains and drops to 60s-70s then gets hot again in the day time. nights are 60-70. wooden boxes with wire fronts . as of now they are all in a cage that is 3ftx18in. I really want them out of the house not bringing more cages in. seramas are very delicate. Any suggestions ?

Think i figured out why the chick hatched then died. I mentioned it had made a circle hole instead of zipping ? I also checked it out good after it died and one leg (like the others) was very stiff. I am going to venture out and say its all the rain we are getting. Too much humidity=splay leg or leg problems=not being able to turn in the shell for a proper zip. What do you think ? of course i am back to talking to myself this am so I will say, Ya, thats probably right. LOL My dh told me this morning he hasnt "ACP" in 2 1/2 hrs. should i be worried ? I guess i am learning a new language .

Well, I caught a stomach bug somehow. I skipped breakfast. DH said "can you drive yourself to urgent care?" I said we would see how I felt at lunch. I'm going to try and hustle through my chicken chores, then fall back into bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom