grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been charging my kids tax on their ice cream for yrs. hahaa and their chocolate bars, Halloween candy, ect..... dead squirrels in the garbage . yum. think i would be taking names. Hope you get yr wagon. thats hard work pulling them cans to the road for me.. I have gravel drive and i cant do it.

Oh good lord granny :( that's misery!!!

Well. Next pay may be too tight but the next one I'll get some pay too so dang it. I'm doing it. It's either that or hubs sucks it back if I take the truck for little drives to the dumpster and back..."oh but that's how you kill the battery" not like we don't have how many running vehicles to jump it if we needed to...:/ but garbage cans don't fit in the back of my wagon (car wagon anyway lol standing up)

star, if its possible get one with rubber tires. I got mine at TSC and a flat is common when i go to use it. I still use my sons Little red wagon and i wouldnt trade it. its light weight and easy to turn. and it is 20 yrs. old. I have mixed cement in it , hauled bricks, you name it.

I just ventured out for the second time today. The heat hit me right between the eyes. So now my head hurts, but I made it back to bed without heaving.

I got six eggs today, from five hens. It was in the same nest and was exactly the same color as my tomboy hen, so I'm tempted to believe that she gave me two today. I looked around at the pullets and none of them have red combs, so I don't think they're ready yet.

Yeah. Drink lots!!!

Get some of the fruit punch flavored vitamin water. That stuff is my cure all for everything. Discovered it when I was young and more dumb as a fabulous hangover cure. Now I use it for general dehydration purposes. Works well.

But lots of water too.

Another day at work. Huzzah. Tomorrow is my road test (ugh) then more computer training Friday. Whee.

sounds like a busy week for you.. I have drs. for dh tomorrow. heart this time. I just locked the chickens up then went to check on the bantams. another serama is pipping. If it hatches that will be # 17.

I've had a can of sprite today, and didn't even finish that. And part of a bag of goldfish crackers. Mostly I've just slept. When I'm sure the kids are in bed I'll get up and fix some water. Maybe eat some toast.

Last edited:
Kids weren't in bed but I didn't touch them. Had two pieces of dry toast and a 24 oz bottle of ice water. Picked up in the kitchen a bit, switched the laundry and fed the dog, and locked up the chickens. I refilled my water bottle, and now I'm back in bed.

My nanny quit. The one who brought her mom out, remember? She slept in Monday morning then had her feelings hurt that DH fussed at her. I took his side, obviously. When I got home she was packing her car. She screamed at me in my own house for about 20 minutes about how we're terrible people and she'll get a job somewhere else. I'm very, very introverted so having that confrontation and keeping my cool the whole time left me 100% emotionally drained. I cried the whole rest of the day.

Luckily one of my mom friends (who is a teacher) didn't have any plans for this week. She brought her dd who is the same age as my son, and she's been taking them to swim lessons and meals, and giving them baths and naps, picking up around the house, going to the playground, etc. etc. etc. She really saved my bacon. And I love having her around! It's a win-win.

Sorry about all the problems Camping. If you think you are dehydrated, a good way to check is to squeeze your thumb at the top on the side that doesn't have a nail. You check for capillary fill so squeeze and count how long it takes to go back to normal colour, any more than two seconds and you are dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom