grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, generally. We take ages 5-19, but not all at once. We have a little row of cabins! Just five, though. We're a pretty small facility. We're a Methodist camp and the organization that brings the kids with incarcerated parents is also Methodist, so that's why they come. But we serve lots of organizations that help at risk kids.

I took some pictures on my walk over!

Well, BYC isn't cooperating. I'll try later. :/

Ol Mare very scary to hear of your DD head injury. Must be horrible not being able to do anything. My baby is almost 29 and you never quit worrying about them.
Camp sorry about the chicks you lost.

Camp sorry about the little ones

My poor dead flowers. :( I've been too busy to get them planted. But even the ones in the ground are scorched.

The poor pond, and the dining hall.

A panorama of the camp, from the bridge with pond and dining hall behind me. You can see a few cabins, ball courts, pavilion and canteen buildings, chicken tractor, and the pool!

hi all, lovely place camping. wish i had a pond. dr. today not sure i agree with her. she didnt see xrays or reports . she squeezed my heal and i told her what happened. she put a doppler on and i have no pulse. so blockage somewhere. It cant be complete or it would be black.. She wants me in therapy for at least a month and if that dont/cant work out then its some type of metal brace that goes in my shoe and up the back of my leg. no surgery because of blockage. I give up.

Don't give up granny! That sounds really helpful! I'm sure a brace would really help give you some support without being as bulky as the boot, since it'll find inside your own shoe...? And I bet the therapy will help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom