grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still havent spoke with them. gossip from another sister is what i have. my niece was holding baby and hospital didnt know she was under drs. order so i would think they cant take her. Baby should go home with her AND grandma (sister) and father.

Yeah. And if the doctors were right about the baby having problems, I hope the family can nurture her and get her through any difficulties.

Sorry you are feeling blue, granny. Wish I had some magic words to lift your spirits. Chocolate sometimes works.
wink.png

I guess i have a few things bugging me . I think my water is not safe to drink. I have standing water in my water softener. bought some bottled water yesterday and no runs today, tom either but he did start meds. chickens are sick, have lost 2 besides the drowning rooster. I havent been out there will check in the am i guess. Therapy for all ? one hr for each. 2 for tom. I dont want to go through this again. I have been this road with Tom already . My boys helper has taken a different job and although we told him he is still asking for her. and there is more month then there is money. What am i doing wrong ? Is it dwelling on things i have no control over or am i bringing this on myself ? Does anyone know if i cull a few birds what i could do with them ? would starting a wood fire cause them to burn up ? I cant dig a hole. I have 2 little shrubs sitting on my porch I have been asking people to plant for me for 2 weeks now.

GS brought the rest of the eggs in today. the seramas are ****** ! I candled them and I am so stupid sometimes. they were in different stages of development. and that is what they have been doing all along. adding eggs every day after they started hatching. only one bad egg. LOL I ended up with 18 and the eggs are no more. I felt bad but i had too destroy them. they were early development. no more then a week or so .
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom