grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water in a dark colored container sitting in the sun gets hot enough to kill mosquito larvae. We just had a thunder storm. Lots of thunder, dark clouds, strong winds and lightening. It rained hard for a few minutes. Now the asphalt on the highway is steaming!

I have a new goal for myself..... Move somewhere that the daily average temperature is less than 90* !!

I heard someone else say they couldnt load a picture. Killing larva is pretty hot ! it was 108 heat index here a couple days ago. Its still very hot but i didnt check. Toms dr. today. speech and phy. therapy ordered. I wish i had a second driver but he wouldnt go unless i did anyway. I have heard through the grape vine that the new baby is ok and new mama had script from dr. for the meds she was on.

Sorry about little ducky rooster, but everything else is good news today! At least things are moving in the right direction. Is your niece going to get her baby back?

I would not of taken her . I know she would of had a much better life then i can provide. its sad but true. I am very depressed today. there are too many wrong things and so i am dealing with nothing.

I still havent spoke with them. gossip from another sister is what i have. my niece was holding baby and hospital didnt know she was under drs. order so i would think they cant take her. Baby should go home with her AND grandma (sister) and father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom