grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will probably leave their shirts on though.
hmm.png

You have never been aroud the amish. hahaa you would want them to. They believe bathing is vain and are only allowed one weekly bath . most of them dont even do that.

moving your coop closer to the house is the best idea so far. If you can find a heavy duty cord that can be used out doors it should be able to handle one heat light. For absolute fire safety, each heat lamp should have it's own cord.

I dont think one heat light would do it for 30 seramas. I was thinking a portable heater. My electric bill would go through the roof though.

Well, the non-bathing thing has kind of dampened my enthusiasm. I would probably be too embarrassed to watch Chippendales, but would be willing to give it a try! Have you ever watched American Ninja Warrior on tv? Sounds really stupid, but there are some beautiful people there.

No, I havent seen that show. I dont watch much tv. rather bug you guys. My dad took me to a bar birthday party and they had a male stripper . all i could do was look at his feet and think how ugly they were. very embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom