grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    love to can tomatoes, jelly about all i know how to. good night Linda. sleep well.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    What, no flying monkeys?

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    none i could think of in my head. morning all. I havent been to sleep. horrid headache. top of my head, back and neck.

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Morning - is that what you call it? I get a migraine if I don't get enough sleep so I don't know if I am up yet. I'm not a coffee person. Gotta take care of the critters & then I'll decide if I'm up for the day.

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I got a few hours sleep. Been up and about since 5:30, but haven't sat in front of the computer until just now. Tend to get stuck when I sit in front of this thing. Screen is mesmerizing... [​IMG] No coffee for me, but the occasional hot chocolate is yummers.

6. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Hope you're having a good nap, granny. [​IMG]

7. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Was about 8.10 am this morning when I was on and I've just sat down now. 6.10 pm here right now. Have you still got the head and neck pain? Hope it's easing for you.

No pics of the wallaby as it was 11pm when it was spotted. Other half went out to check what was going on and they're said it ran off once everyone stopped to look at. Poor little thing bet it was scared to death. Have not heard anything about it since. The RSPCA did come out but they were a waste of time, they could not a catch a cold I tell you!!

Talking of sleep you would all suit my other half, he does not sleep well at all. Has one good hour sleep then he's awake most of the night and shattered in a morning. Then naps during the day.

Coffee!! I love it, would not be able to get through the day without it. That along with Red Bull, lucozade and I feel like superwoman!!

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    No nap for me. been outside loosing the beasts. Headache has eased some and i took a pill for the nausea. still feel like crap. I took some left over pizza and the rest of the butt roast my Son made to them. they chomped on the pizza and refused the roast. hahaa. I guess it is a migraine. I was hurting so bad i wasnt thinking right. glad it was a short one. my eyes still are sensitive. Black alstrop is broody, have to keep taking the eggs from her every day. If i wait to long in the day to get them they are very hot and i have terrible thoughts then i dont want to eat them.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Lucozade ? I couldnt get by without my coffee. Sometimes i think an IV line would suit me better . Too bad about the wallaby. Must of been awesome to see in person though.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    after spelling it 5 different ways i found it. a sports drink. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by