grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
only my groomer knows for sure.
cool.png
Kidding, the only piercing I ever had was my ears and i bet that hole is closed up too.....

you know, my dd is a piercer. Think about it. That would have to be the most disgusting job in the world. sticking your fingers (gloves) in peoples nose, trying to hang on to a tongue, ear wax, belly button lint, and, yup ! used to do below the waist. I dont think she does anymore but i bet if the price was right she would.
sickbyc.gif

We had a girl on staff with two studs near her collar bone. She said they were "permanent" and could only be "surgically" removed. And then one fell out this morning. Super gross.

So, let's look at my chickens!! :D

those piercings are called dermals. they use a biopsy punch . and they do need to be removed surgically. Her threads probably stripped. You chickens have deep color. healthy looking. I really like the roo and what is the blue hen ? I have one like that.

My step-dad came from a family of 20. Raised 18 to adult hood. My father a family of 16. I think thats all they had to do in the winter on the farms. More farm hands /slaves to grow the veggies. My mom was in the field at age 3. she could ride bareback to town and was sent into the woods to bring back a cow at age 4 after dark. Talk about a hard scrabble life. My father was beat with a horse whip if he asked for food.

Wow!......I never knew life was so hard then, learning a lot about life here in the past, I've only been in this country 13 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom