grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to smoke one less carton this month to make up for this big deer statue. every time i light up I look at it staring at me and think only you can prevent forest fires. Its not working

LOL by the end of the month your gonna be out trying to smoke the deer. I got notice yesterday that I was drawn for a deer tag, step .1 next step finding a doe during the hunting season. I have an any antlerless which means either Mule or whitetail.

I remember those OUCH ! and that nasty ol puppy breath.
sickbyc.gif
I know someone that likes the way that smells

Is it hard to get a tag there ? Kinda tickles me to see deer hunting. they are such elusive little creatures. Yet drive down my road at night and you will be sure to be swerving to miss them.

Deer numbers and tags are down big time. All of the land that is coming out of crp and farmers ripping out shelter belts seems to be the main causes. I think they (game & fish) issued about 88,000 tags total this year, and over 100,000 applications. Five years ago they were over 140,000 tags and no limit to number a person could have. My main issue is you have to apply by the first part of June, season isn't until around Veteran/s Day in November. They (game & fish) shoot (pun intended) for about a 65 to 70% success rate.

How do you know in june you will want to go hunting in Nov. ? Dont quote me but i think you can shoot them if they are on your property. at least i know a few that do. I have tons of tracks . They tell us to shoot the dogs that we find here. I guess cats are not worth a bullet.

I just remembered i have to go to cvs today. tuesday suck. wasnt planning on getting dressed today. I might just wear my housecoat to Versailles. Not like i have to get out of the car. (watch me have to get out of the car. ) I will think about it after a nap. hehee

Granny how is your kid? Wet cloths on the back of his neck & forehead & wrists will help him feel a little cooler. If you go out you better get dressed. I picture you walking along the road in jammies & fuzzy slippers. Someone would think you escaped. Lol

This is hunting country. Cook the tenderloin in butter & garlic. Bologna. Bambino stew. I couldn't shoot anything. If it was left up to me they could live their lives & die of old age, disease or accident. But when they get in the garden. Grrr.

Hi everyone :frow

Lots of posts to catch up on here. Went out foxing last night with the other half so it was full on ~

This (choice word) fox was caught around the partridge pen stirring the birds up Into a frenzy. The fox was in a that much of a kill mode it did not even stop when we pulled up in the truck. Lamp on it and the other half shot it, dead silent then. It was one of this years Cubs. One less know to bother birds. Boy I hate the things!!

Hope everyone's day is going well? Granny are you dressed yet?

I'm missing Charlie, so very quiet with him away. Hope he's having a good time, must be as he hasn't called me!! :hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom